@tadou...mr smarty pantz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
The SAT's are very far from an accurate measure of your intelligence......try taking an IQ test, they are little more on point.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
To keep it simple--in most classes, homework was worth 1/2 or more of the grade and i hate homework. So even though i'd get an A or B on most tests and never skip, i usually failed or got C's and D's--the last day was mostly like symbolism, i was THROUGH with their bullshit.....in college though, homework is 0-10%, so my overall average is B+ so far.

When/If I graduate, that Bachelors will sit right next to my GED. But Ill never get a HS diploma, that would be like a slap in the face from a system that needs SERIOUS restructuring.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
CODE said:
The SAT's are very far from an accurate measure of your intelligence......try taking an IQ test, they are little more on point.....
1460, and 150 were my scores back in high school...
...i'm pleased to announce i'm a moron now.. LOL

EDIT: my IQ test was taken online however, so it's probably closer to 135 by most standards...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Wow....look at Doofy tryin' to follow in my footsteps!

I dropped out in 10th grade and got my GED.....got 100% on 4 out of 5 tests (which is higher than the average high school graduate). But I might as well had dropped out after Jr High.....I didn't do shit for the 2 years I was in high school. But yeah....then I went to college and did the damn thang.

Go Doofy! :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah School can be hard

I had to write a 100 page paper this semester. That last weekend I wouldn't have gotten through it w/out my cd player, headphones, Money Motivated, Poetic Epidemic and tickets to the Seahawks game that Sunday morning in the Metrodome.

D should change his name to Professor D-Sane b/c I think I read somewhere he taught some classes at North Sea CC

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: Yeah School can be hard

xpanther206 said:

D should change his name to Professor D-Sane b/c I think I read somewhere he taught some classes at North Sea CC
Naw....they asked me to teach Hip-Hop Drum Programming while I was a student at Shoreline CC....but I turned it down because I didn't want to deal with all the BS that comes along with it.

I figure that's what I'll fall back on someday anywayz.....teaching fools how to use MIDI and program shit.....whenever that may be? lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Wow....look at Doofy tryin' to follow in my footsteps!

I dropped out in 10th grade and got my GED.....got 100% on 4 out of 5 tests (which is higher than the average high school graduate).

Go Doofy! :confused:
I can dig it!

Yeah, i wouldn't mind being a teacher too. Something about working 15-20 hours a week for a $3000/month paycheck sounds VERY appealing to me!

May 17, 2002
i dropped out in the 8th grade but i didnt get my g.e.d for a few years later, i actually got 100% on 4 out of the 5 tests as well, the only one i didnt pass was math....anyone who goes to school in the everett area knows them schools suck donkey balls.