"TACOMA MADNESS"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
Man, my cousin calls me & says "Let's go out tonight". I'm like naw, I'm cool I feel funny about going out tonight.....She gets a little angry cuz she's going through some things & needs to get out of the house. I literally aurgued about going out.....So here she is, she calls me from the club & says I'm out side & I'm gonna wait for you! So I hop in the shower & get dressed when I get thare she hops in my car & I'm constantly tellin her, I don't wanna go in, I don't wanna go in......I'm NEVER like this but tonight I just had a really bad feeling! So finally we go in, I was cool with just parkin lot pimpin but here she goes beggin me to go in.....When we get in it's hella cool, I see another cousin of mine, some homegirls of mine & practically all the dudes I went to middle school with.......Dudes is buying us drinks left & right then all of the sudden (an hour later) these two girls get into a fight but they can't calm one of the girls down & these cats is trying to calm her down but nigga's is cuttin in front of each other & accidently hitten each other.
I'm sittin at the bar chillin & all the sudden I see my homeboy (no names) reach over & sock this dude for bumpin him then his homeboys rush him & his homeboys rush them....& a big ass brawl breaks out...nigga's is grabbin chairs, breakin glasses over each others heads, beaten each other with pull sticks, rippin pictures off the wall......then they all start stompin like 4 or 5 dudes thats layin on the ground...I'm sittin in the corner drinkin my drink chillin......lol...... Then everyone comes runnin past me to go into the bathrooms but I'm not trippin cuz all the dudes that are trippin are all dudes that know me.....Thare are only 3 guys runnin the bar, two of them are tryin to break up the fight & the other one is behind the bar with this cat in his face about to whoop his ass......everyones cummin out of the bathrooms (the front door was completely blocked) Then all of the sudden I hear gun shots......Ok this time, I said fuck that......the bartender was trying to get everyone to go into the bathroom.......some how my cousin & I got split up & to be honest for a minute I didn't even care if I got shot I just needed to find her.....this shit was like a movie.......I swear to you......I went into the mens bathroom & thare were dudes hunched down in the stalls askin me whats goin on......same with the lady's bathroom........the front door was still blocked by dudes fighting....all the bartenders were crying & calling the police I was screamin "Whare the fuck is my cousin" I heard someone say she's in the kitchen, I go into the kitchen & thares a gang of people rushin out the back door......Everyone was scared as hell I walked out side & my cousin was chillen behind the club, I grabbed her & said "lets go" we had to walk around the club to get to the front........this crazy ass chick trys to run us over with her Convoy.......when we finally get to the front thare are like 10 cop cars surrounding the place......I guess like 3 people got stabbed & I heard someone say someone got shot. I had to share this shit with yall......I bet you this shit will either be on the news or in the paper tommarrow........check it out! It might be in the sound life if not the front page! Man, if we the "NORTHWEST" come together & do shit we gotta stay strong & have straight security....we always get shit shut down because Tacoma Cats cannot come together......look at Silver Unicorn.......DJ's......Look how the police babysit Papayus......Come on man lets get it together.......

Apr 25, 2002
as long as you have a bunch of drunk fools in one area that believe theyre "the hardest in the 'streets'", and carry arrogance and pride by the neck, youll have people gettin shot and stabbed. this isnt just in Tac, it seems to be all up in this motherfucker. its like you bump into somebody, nobody can just be cool about it n say "oh, sorry bro, excuse me". nowadays its like the more of a Super "G" you are the higher the quality of youre life will be. too many people out to prove themselves and gettin killed. i think its basically fools thinkin if they dont "flex" thier nuts in front of thier homies theyll come of soft, cuz it always seems to get worse with the more boys a dudes got with him. i know deep down every single human on this god damn earth knows whats right and whats wrong, but not enough are strong enough to act on it

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
DRAMA!

LOL....I been in many situations like that....It's weird how one little thing can trigger a big ass brawl and shit....I've seen this shit happen many times...

Some foo's just think there to hard...and next thang you know peoples heads are gettin' cracked....and shit goes down!

My advice stay clear of shit like that....cuz you can get cought slippin' any time.

Nov 8, 2002
For real, this was not my first time in the middle of somethin like this.......It was funny but stupid at the same time.......I can't beleive they had no security I told my cousin I didn't want to go! I peeped the other day cuz I live by the club.....thares bloods, crips & BG's all up in thare. Noone has really claimed the spot yet So I new some shit was gonna go down! Its different when its all peeps from the same hood but when you got 3 different hoods in the same spot thats trouble & I think that had some to do with it too! I just "NEW" from the git-go is was a no-no but she incisted & new I wouldn't let her go by herself!

Apr 25, 2002
Every where ya go.............

i been in that situation quite a bit too............the other day i went to a bar in BONNEY LAKE with my pops' and one of my homies from cali that came up.......we get in there,shit is actually crackin',i couldn't believe it.....playin' rap and r&b,good shit too,surprising as a mu'fucka.Me and the homie are watchin' fools on the dance floor makin' themselves look like idiots,doin' this dance we decided to call ''the bonney lake shuffle''....one dudes girl came over and was just shootin' shit with us(i got a girl,but i must admitt,this girl was pretty damn knockin')........anyways potna comes over to the table and stares at her without saying a word,then reaches over and slaps her hella hard across the grill..then he looks over at us and starts walkin' away...my homie had a bottle of miller and tossed it at the guy and it busted on the back of his dome(shit was HELLA clownin').......anyways dude dropped and security ran up on us(my dad been done left,he had to work the next day),we were pushin' chairs in the way so they couldn't get to us,cause these were some big cornfed ass white cats.....we didn't notice potna and 2 of his homies runnin' up on us from behind........one guy socked me in the back of the head,and we started goin' at it,my homie already dropped the main guy,he was in the corner holdin' his nose,blood leakin'.......i had the guy that socked me in a head lock and rammed his face down on the pool table....then the homie edgar ran up and kicked dude in the face(funny ass shit)......the other guy that was with himwas standing back,i guess he didnt want to rush us.......then we look around and everybody in the whole bar is scrappin'.....broads and everything.........noone got stabbed or shot,luckily......thats' why i never go out to clubs much,no reason....i can sit at home or go to a homies' tilt and enjoy my buzz in PEACE......sorry u had to go through that shit lane.....glad you made it out cool....And are you talkin' about what happened at cafe arizona???

Nov 8, 2002
Naw this wasn't even at Cafe......Last time I was at Cafe (like 6 months ago) some shit like that happened.....I usually dont go out but every once in a while its cool.......I was pissed at Cafe.....these two girls got into it and all the security guards started sprayin pepper spray.......I lost my voice and could barely breath and Cafe WOULD NOT give me any water because they said the bar was closed and I needed to leave......I was so pissed I asked the punk ass police if the spray was courtesy of Cafe and I said that shit was illegal to be sprayin at innocent people......I complained my ass off and now I have VIP thare but I'm not goin back, screw that spot and thare VIP......!

Aug 31, 2002
boogie nights!

im glad you safe and all. I seen that at cafe', but this dude had a strap and corn ball was shooting on the ground sidewalk to scare peeps. Thats why I chill @ home watching Dragon tales or brintney spears or somth'n.

Nov 8, 2002
Yall are talkin about Cafe, this shit here:

http://www.tribnet.com/news/local/story/2489948p-2541083c.html

What I'm talkin bout happened last night at OhGalegars in Lakewood!