Taco goal achieved: Indian food tacos / burritos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The only time I didn't like Indian Curry was once when I was having some and I got to the bottom of the deep dish it was in and there was this chunk of fat that i swear was actually a pig's ear. Jed was done with the curry at that point.

However, I will enjoy curry every time I am near it, green and red curry the most.

Ethiopian food I can't comment on because i don't think I've had it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm convinced that Frybread is the only good Native food. That's all I hear natives talk about when they talk about food and I live in Oklahoma. Frybread and indian tacos which are straight trash. Give me a mexican taco over those any day
While I do like mexican tacos more you are fucking crazy. Indian tacos are fucking delicious. Same with frybread in any form.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
i never could get down with eating with your hands. plus from what i remember, there would be a big dish of dipping sauce and the whole family puts they nasty ass hands in it. i cant rock with that,no offense. i just kno that must people dont even wash they hands after shit and piss. i cant rock with it cuddy.. and that bread is like,im not fuckin with it.