T9-Kansas City King Screwed....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

Zer0.MediA said:
LoL... I'm lovin this shit too much.

You should do the MSI version of Method Man's "Bring the pain". How'd ya like that crazy shit though Vett?

Edit: Ok... I just listened to that track and it's fuckin' hot... HOT! LoL... Want a test though? (this is gonna fuck with ya) Do Ozzy Osbourne's "Mamma I'm Comin Home".

::wink::

I know ya got the skills... I mean shit, if you know how or know someone who can, put a beat behind it if it helps. I'll bow down immediately as if I were JuggalOutkaxt in Travis' office.
ill see what i can do later gotta head to a birthday.....but see ill see if jaydub got them tracks and yeah the track is hot and i dont even bang rock and this shit had my head bobbing!!! :devious:

DJ Loon tha only Cat Choppin Up Rock n Roll....ALREADY!

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
KC_Vett said:
ibut see ill see if jaydub got them tracks and yeah the track is hot and i dont even bang rock and this shit had my head bobbing!!! :devious:

DJ Loon tha only Cat Choppin Up Rock n Roll....ALREADY!
haha shit is waaay dope.....yeah i got them tracks ese just hit me up

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/djloonmusic.htm
a new song off my cuz-o's new cd....Big Ed-The Midwest Mexican.......
song is called Playa Made......As a Bonus The Screwed n Chopped Remix By Me....Produced By DJ Loon aka da KC Vett and the Beat is By Kansas Cide Production @ Kansas Cide Prod.
Some Tight Shit Right That Real Gutta Underground Mexican KC Shiiit So Dont Hate!!! Check It Out and DL This Shit....One!!

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Added these few tracks......
all heaterz!!!
Eazy E-Boyz n da Hood
Mr Lucci-Get High
Bosko feat Lil Jon-Do You Like
The Popper-I Do
Rich The Factor-KC Collosal
Yuk,Techn9ne,Gonzoe,Kris Kaliko-Killem Off
Dove Dawg-You Dont Know Me
Young Kev-The Matrix

Screwed n Chopped By Yours Truley....

Click My Sig For This Shit!!!!!

Nov 14, 2002
Jay, get Vett the Mamma track. By the time I download it and then upload it to him Ozzy'll have two more kids and I'm dying to see what he can do with that.