"T-Shirt Time" by Jeremy Giomi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
Don't you think you're a little late with the whole Jersey Shore gimmick? T-Shirt time happened on that show well over a year ago and that show lost its hype in that time too.

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
Don't you think you're a little late with the whole Jersey Shore gimmick? T-Shirt time happened on that show well over a year ago and that show lost its hype in that time too.
Not late at all... You should do better market research brother... It's cool if you're not feelin' it... No love lost, but I've got my business in order... Please believe it...

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
what is a tee shirt time?
You never watched Jersey Shore homie? It's comedy... a bunch of tanned white boys and chicks getting drunk and acting retarded... I'm half white... tan... and take good care of my "situation"... cuz the bitch's dig it... don't hate... or no... please hate... I make more money that way :)

anyways... I put my own twist on some of the catch phrases from the show... it'll be a hit... and that's it...

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/t-shirt-time-single/id442742333?uo=4

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
You never watched Jersey Shore homie? It's comedy... a bunch of tanned white boys and chicks getting drunk and acting retarded... I'm half white... tan... and take good care of my "situation"... cuz the bitch's dig it... don't hate... or no... please hate... I make more money that way :)

anyways... I put my own twist on some of the catch phrases from the show... it'll be a hit... and that's it...

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/t-shirt-time-single/id442742333?uo=4
You gotta be fuckin kidding me...

And how would you make more money off people hatin your music? Ain't nobody gonna mention your name anywhere. The only people that will like your song is the die hard 13 yr old girl Jersey Shore fans. Trust that. IF you happen to see a grown ass man bumpin your bullshit in the ride hes probley a faggot. Your makin music for gay clubs.

Your music sucks even more then DE's

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
and thats no bullshit
I pull more pussy than you'd even know what to do with... And the fact that my music bother's you so much and you keep bringing up gay shit makes you look mad suspect...

I was going to pretend to be a fake gangsta to sell records, but that's already played out hahaha... I'm only kidding... Well at least about pretending to be a banger... I watch Jersey Shore cause it's comedy, but I'm not some roided out Guido either... It's just putting my own twist on one of the most popular shows ever. You think I'd post it here expecting people to love it??? I'm an adult homie... I can take criticism... You think I chose the concept out of a hat? Part of being cutting edge is being marketable and at the same time willing to take chances and go against the grain... So i appreciate the attention whether it's negative or positive... You cant please everybody... Regardless... You've got my name in YOUR mouth... Lol... Not the other way around ;)

The whole song is about gettin pussy and You're the only one talkin gay shit lol... If we got ten bad bitches and put me and you next to eachother and they choose... you're going home empty handed bro... And that's minus the mouthpiece... Add that in and I'd have half of whatever pussy you pull on my NBADL team training for the pro's...

When you've got big Nuts like I do... You don't need people co-signing your album or presenting that shit... If you feel like making waves you do something different...

I'm not a sellout by any means... If anything I'm keeling it really real... I like to party and pull bitches and I'm good at it... Then if they become a grenade I toss that shit and let somebody else SAVE that ho... Ask around... I'm sure you can get plenty of answers off of this board lmfao...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I pull more pussy than you'd even know what to do with... And the fact that my music bother's you so much and you keep bringing up gay shit makes you look mad suspect...

I was going to pretend to be a fake gangsta to sell records, but that's already played out hahaha... I'm only kidding... Well at least about pretending to be a banger... I watch Jersey Shore cause it's comedy, but I'm not some roided out Guido either... It's just putting my own twist on one of the most popular shows ever. You think I'd post it here expecting people to love it??? I'm an adult homie... I can take criticism... You think I chose the concept out of a hat? Part of being cutting edge is being marketable and at the same time willing to take chances and go against the grain... So i appreciate the attention whether it's negative or positive... You cant please everybody... Regardless... You've got my name in YOUR mouth... Lol... Not the other way around ;)

The whole song is about gettin pussy and You're the only one talkin gay shit lol... If we got ten bad bitches and put me and you next to eachother and they choose... you're going home empty handed bro... And that's minus the mouthpiece... Add that in and I'd have half of whatever pussy you pull on my NBADL team training for the pro's...

When you've got big Nuts like I do... You don't need people co-signing your album or presenting that shit... If you feel like making waves you do something different...

I'm not a sellout by any means... If anything I'm keeling it really real... I like to party and pull bitches and I'm good at it... Then if they become a grenade I toss that shit and let somebody else SAVE that ho... Ask around... I'm sure you can get plenty of answers off of this board lmfao...

your more of a faggot when you attempt to try and convince how much of faggot your not....all you had to say was "im marketing this towards the gay community" i would have totally understood called you a faggot and moved on

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
your more of a faggot when you attempt to try and convince how much of faggot your not....all you had to say was "im marketing this towards the gay community" i would have totally understood called you a faggot and moved on
You're the one on everybody's posts callin' them faggots and gay homie... It's usually the one's that throw the word around a lot that are the gay ones... just still in the closet...

Nov 6, 2005
no worries bro... Thanks for taking the time to respond... You must have really really disliked it to take the time to listen and then respond huh? Especially since you already thought the gimmick sucks and wouldn't sell...

cheers...
Your accepting that criticism well there bro...