T NUTTY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I am a fan of both artists but that song slaps..diss or not...I want it in good quality.

Jul 9, 2007
LOL On the Were friends ! But yea T-Nutty and G-macc together would be a good look for sac. Some unity for once instead of beef. Pretty bad when folks from the same hood are beefing all the time. Let alone the rivals.

Dec 17, 2004
Yeah I don't know the story n really don't care but that fuckin song is sick the only thing I cud do was get it from youtube n convert it to mp3 from my phone so I got it I got it from the video it still sick

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
TODDLER..THATS MY NIGGA... BUT HE DISRESPECTED LYNCH AND MADESICC..I HAVE NOTHIN BUT LOVE FOR NUTT FACTOR AND NUTTY KNOWS... JUS LIKE IM SURE HE HAS LOVE FOR US... BUT NIGGAZ NEED TO COMMUNICATE ...WE CAN FIGHT THEN CE FRIENDS I DONT CARE ..I JUS HAD TO FIGHT MY OWN TALL AS BROTHA OVER SOME BULL SHIT BUT I STILL LOVE HIM.... SO YAH NUTTY HALLA AT YO BRO........LIM ...N GANG

Dec 17, 2004
Lim wat the hell u talkin bout I didn't get wat u were trying to say but anyway yeah ur verse on that cut was real nice BIG UPS TO U n lynch is finally gettin that look but other ppl besides his fans that he's had for a very long time I'm not going to lie I didn't like the snippets thought the album was going to be week but that shit is real raw n I don't care care wat anybody says that TNUTTY. Diss was real sick BLAH BLAH BLAH ETC.

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
@6sicx6 thanks homie.... and that wasnt really a diss but I got one ready if a nigga say somin.... and I got some damaging shit to say....killen hollow weenie diss... i hope we can jus talk it out if not...iz what it iz.... im ready

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
AND 24 ST MENANCE GOT MIC C'S SHIRT WITH HIS BLOOD ON IT SO WUT THAT MEAN WHEN U FIGHT U BLEED...I FAUGHT MIC C AND HOLLOW TIP THE SAME DAY WITHIN 30 MINS...AND I KIKD IT OFF....I GOT WITH MIC HOLLOW GOT WIT ME...IZ WHAT IT IZ...
HOLLOWS MY NIGGA NOW AND MIC IS TOO....