T-NUTTY "NUTT FACTOR" Project.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
YGD-fanforlife said:
I dont know all the tracks but they were up in here a while ago. The first track on the bitch is T-Nutty ,Tech N9ne, and Young Droop!! It almost sounds to good to true but i already pre-ordered it and it drops on the 26th or 28th of August. You can find it at www.cduniverse.com
lol, i cant believe some people thaught that was a real tracklist. that was the fakest, made up shit ever homie, that wasnt real...........

Apr 8, 2004
Shit, really 3 Nutt Factor albums just dropped. This Nutt Factor one, the No Love & T-Nutty one, and the No Love & X-Raided one. Which one is the best one to grab?

Jul 10, 2005
N.Ill-state said:
Shit, really 3 Nutt Factor albums just dropped. This Nutt Factor one, the No Love & T-Nutty one, and the No Love & X-Raided one. Which one is the best one to grab?
Lyrical Octane has a few Good tracks. Not the best album out of the 3. But DEATH THREATZ & NUTT FACTOR Project are Tight all the way through. If your Gonna break bread for CD'S, I suggest you Get "DEATH THREATZ & NUTT FACTOR Project". You wont Regret a Penny you spent.

Apr 8, 2004
killanigganite, ain't no tracclistin circulatin yet, its available on rapbay but they aint post no tracclistin.. theres16 traccs tho

featuring:
T-Nutty, Young Bop, Fury, Marvaless, Lil Face, Sav Sicc, Bleezo, No Love, AC, Chucc Beez, GP, Young Sav, Key Loc, C4, A-Train, Tangaray, Hannabul, Lady Menace, Lil T-Nutty 2, Lady Taz, Ron Dre & Indo <===my nigga got heat

@YGD-fanforlife-- From some of your posts and your screen name I can tell you are a big Droop fan.. I got this picture he signed that says "Young Gangsta Droop, 90 Hate Killa Vally 209 Wayz", he gave this to me awhile ago and said to give it to someone thats a fan. If you want it holla at me and I'll send it to you..

Feb 23, 2003
very tight CD in my opinion!

T-Nutty rips up the mic as usual and the beats are better than on his 2 solo albums.
I wished he would have some more G-Macc beats though, cause that's when Nutty sounds best imo.

Very good features, CWay artists all over the CD makes the Nutt Project a heater.
..also it's good to see Skuntdunnuna & A-Train on that shit...Seattle doin things now it seems.
I'm glad T-Nutty keeps on collabin wit Marvaless, and it'S coo he got Fury on there.

Best track imo is Young Bop's solo "Youn Dont Know Me"...unbelievable flow he got at the beginning of his second verse!!!
I'm hella hyped up for his solo now, the cover looks classic already!

Feb 23, 2003
1. T-Nutty, Fury, Young Bop - On My Mind 4:58
2. T-Nutty - I Need My Bread 4:45
3. T-Nutty, Marvaless, Lil Face - Let Em Have It 4:52
4. T-Nutty - She Let Me Hittem 5:04
5. Ron Dre, Skari, Lil T-Nutty 2, Lady Taz, Indo, Lil Face - One By One 7:35
6. T-Nutty, Lady Menace, Hannabul - Savin' Out 4:46
7. T-Nutty, Lil Face - City Of Colors 6:49
8. T-Nutty, Sav Sicc, Bleezo - Rap Attack 5:10
9. Tangaray, Key Loc, Marvaless, T-Nutty, No Love - Original 8:11
10. Mafia, Young Bop, C4, A-Train, T-Nutty - The Break Down 7:37
11. Young Bop - You Dont Know Me 4:09
12. T-Nutty, AC, No Love - Big Homie 6:28
13. T-Nutty, Chuck Beez, GP, Young Sav - Scrape Sumthin 5:51
14. Sav Sicc - I Cant Hold Back 5:40
15. Sav Sicc, Young Bop, Bleezo, T-Nutty - What They Dont See 5:58
16. Key Loc - For My Niggaz 6:43

Aug 20, 2004
Cold187 said:
very tight CD in my opinion!

T-Nutty rips up the mic as usual and the beats are better than on his 2 solo albums.
I wished he would have some more G-Macc beats though, cause that's when Nutty sounds best imo.

Very good features, CWay artists all over the CD makes the Nutt Project a heater.
..also it's good to see Skuntdunnuna & A-Train on that shit...Seattle doin things now it seems.
I'm glad T-Nutty keeps on collabin wit Marvaless, and it'S coo he got Fury on there.

Best track imo is Young Bop's solo "Youn Dont Know Me"...unbelievable flow he got at the beginning of his second verse!!!
I'm hella hyped up for his solo now, the cover looks classic already!
T-Nutty and Bop were up here a couple months back and they recorded shit load of tracs with Skunt...and even did some shit over some D-Sane beats...stay tuned!!!

Oct 10, 2003
Gringo Starr said:
T-Nutty and Bop were up here a couple months back and they recorded shit load of tracs with Skunt...and even did some shit over some D-Sane beats...stay tuned!!!
flowheakans over d-sane beats gotta be some insane music man

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I really want to hear that "Rap Attack" song..I already ordered the album from Cdnow.com, but I have to wait til it gets here...

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
KillaNiggaNite said:
this cd is fuckin tight, defenitly worth checkin out im feelin this more then his other 2 albums. here is young bops solo on the cd...

Young Bop - You dont know me
http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1F614Z7KKR70S1DY9KQ60U1T52
is the CD out or what? I checked CDnow.com and now they are saying it will be released on August 2...This is gay

re-up....and can you up that "Rap Attack" if you have it.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
There are so many tight songs on this cd it aint even funny. Definitly a step up from the lyrical octane and muzzicoriz death threatz. Some slumpers on here for sure!! So many tight tracks I dont know which ones to post to let you hear.