T-NUTTY "NUTT FACTOR" Project.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2005
Has been Released. Make sure you Snatch that up and support the SACTOWN music scene. If your tired of all that "HYPHY" Bullshit and jumping on cars crap, Go get some REAL gangsta shit.

Apr 8, 2004
key locc doom is the homie from salinas, me and his big brother indo is tight...he signed to cway too but he locced up right now, the last song they recorded was "gangbangin"

cway, pbk, big spank, yun gun, fury, ak, m dash, all them niggas go hard

Jul 10, 2005
I aint seen my Boy in a minute. That dude is Coo as fuck. We used to work together on some Music and Street shit. Straight Rider homie. Is he locked up in SALAS or Sactown? I need some info so i can send him some money on his books. But you might be mistaken homie. Cause last time we talked he had just got out.

Apr 8, 2004
he had just got out but he recently went bacc...he locced up in merced in the mush..he probably already got shipped out then again he might be still in there, ill get his contact info and hit your pm..

Jul 10, 2005
I didnt say the HYPHY shit is bad. I like the HYPHY shit when I'm Drunk actin a fool. But as far as Mobbin around town i bump that OLD SCHOOL Bay Flavor and Sactown Gangbang shit.