T-NUTTY & G-MACC BEEFIN!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Gas One said:
whats with you bieng so curious?
theres no reason to ask me why.
LOL! The why even say you know something? Humans are naturally curious. You could have just kept it to yourself if its all heresay or something YOU think. Had you said that in the first place, I wouldnt even had cared. Unless you have full on proof, youre right, its just "gossip" or what YOU think. You made it sound like you had some kind of inside scoop shit.

just because i said i thought it was about someone else dosent mean i feel like gossiping.
Its not gossiping if you say "I thought MAYBE he was referring to [insert name here], but dont quote me I could be wrong."

Its a moot point now anyways.

Jun 28, 2002
anybody who say t-nutty will murder g-macc on a track probably haven't heard enough from g-macc bottomline to me lyrical there is nobody in this city. T-nutty has his own style lyrics are hard but g-macc has mastered his art forreal t-nutty is still getting better maybe in a few years but right now i think he is in trouble. Like i said earlier though its gonna be a hell of a battle. Kobe verses lebron Gmacc being kobe! Me i'm D wade lol. Maybe i'd be beter to call them shaq and kobe whjen they were both lakers because they are on the same team.

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

May 30, 2006
grind4mine said:
^^^ lol D Wade. More like Michael Doleac.
LMAO!!! The Kobe/Lebron comparison aint even the deal. It would more like be Bill Russell vs. Bushwick Bill.......... Nutty being Bill Russell in this situation. G-Macc aint mastered shit from what I've heard. This is a lop sided handy cap match up if I ever seen one.

Aug 5, 2002
I've heard both artists and it's 55/45. Everyone saying G-Macc delivery is off, T-Nutty will rip 'em, blah blah. Personally, I don't think T-Nutty wanna see G-Macc off that stick, shit gets sick......................outro

May 30, 2006
Now u done fucked up! First off I can qoute who ever the fuck I wanna quote. I aint on here 2 take nobodyz side cuz I don't know yo ass or anyone else on the Siccness. I quoted him cuz what he said I thought it was funny. How u sound getting mad cuz I qouted something that someone else said about u laghing @ it?

U gotta lot of nerve 2 get @ me like that playboy. U wanna go that route wit me on here then thatz fine with me cuz u sho picked the right one this time nigga cuz I'm about 2 really put yo ass on blast now.

Jun 28, 2002
that shit was funny homie but now i don't give a fuck lol That was also some faggot ass shit for the weenie to say. Now what in the world can you put me on blast about? You internet dudes is 2 funny. Nerve playboy ? I don't make idol threats homie this is the fucken internet i don't take shit on here serious. So get your pantie's out of a bunch and if you want to holla at me do that anyway you like home boy I reside here in sac and i'm thru the blocks everyday can't miss me. But again this is a message board homie so bump it however you choose its nothing to me at all. I speak me all day everyday and if i feel like you backed up dude then thats that if it was just a quote on the words because it was funny then so be it. Because in truth it was funny but reality is ain't nothing ever on here real until it is real. So if you think this little shit is worth anything extra otha then the fatmouthing then hit me on my PM.

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

May 30, 2006
Aint nobody takin no internet shit serious cuz I don't even take u serious. I just wasn't feeling how u got @ me. Now if u wanted to say whatever about ol' boy then so be it but 2 get mad callin me a bitch was some hoe shit. No one said u was making any idol threats either so what the fuck are u even talking about? And save all that "thru the blocks" talk cuz that aint got shit 2 do with u misunderstanding me & getting @ me sidewayz.

Jun 28, 2002
i said quoting that fags statements makes u just as bitch as him that shit light weight did have me mad because this fucken thread isn't even about me and for dude to seek a shot pissed me off so i guess i did take it out on you its nothing! I said i'm in the streets because its not like i'm hard to find i'm in the south, but that has shit to do with this internet bullshit. About taking me serious well i guess that comes on a whole other level. But its good this is the internet and its all in the game...

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

May 30, 2006
ted bundy said:
t nutty might eat gmacc but he cant eat lynch no matter how fast oh boy rap
True but this aint even about Nutty & Lynch. Itz about G-Macc & Nutty & T-Nutty iz very gifted lyrically & flow wise. I don't see G-Macc seeing any partz of T-Nutty on no rap shit.

Mar 5, 2007
Tre-8 said:
TakeItFromBehindForMine FUCK YOUR MOMMA BITCH!!! I hope your in sac...

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records
Why you think you could do something..lol. I was just clowning wid that Michael Doleac comment, don't get shit all twisted mayne this is the internet.