T-NUTTY & G-MACC BEEFIN!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
G-Macc needs to call T-Nutty & meet'em @ Natomas Market Sqaure & shake his hand & tell Nutty he's sorry cuz he don't wanna see NO parts of T-Nutty on the mic. Nutty would murder dude lyric 4 lyric, flow 4 flow.

Apr 27, 2006
misunderstandin.

no G-Macc never claimed 2 be a G from tha 4. I always heard him say that he was just a regular dude from tha 4. and he wasnt even dissin T-nutty on his album. T-nutty misunderstood. everybody always heard G-Macc say good shit about T-nutty 4real.

YOUNGNUTT said:
I THOUGHT G-MACC WAS AN O.G. FROM THE "4"!!!

May 30, 2006
Tre-8 said:
^^^^^ have u lost ur mind? wow i can't believe u said that. They are both hard this should be an interesting battle...
G-Macc iz cool on the mic but Nutty iz a beast. I think thiz will be sttled real soon though cuz they both know a lot of the same OG's from they hood & OG's are suppose 2 be mediaters in the hood when the younger catz are funkin.

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
They need to stop the beef and and resolve this shit. I went to T-Nutty's myspace and the heard track "Give It To'Em". I never heard of this song till today, what track is this from???

Dec 30, 2002
bangem said:
no G-Macc never claimed 2 be a G from tha 4. I always heard him say that he was just a regular dude from tha 4. and he wasnt even dissin T-nutty on his album. T-nutty misunderstood. everybody always heard G-Macc say good shit about T-nutty 4real.

In that case everyone misunderstood cuz he's mocking they way nutty yells crippin. Also he talks about being outta state crippin (T-nutty state to state)...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i thought g-macc was talking about someone ELSE from the garden blocc (who i wont name out of respect)

theres two songs on graveyard shift that sound like..i dunno..hes talking about another certain person.

but im not really up on t-nutty like that so who knows

May 9, 2002
Gas One said:
i thought g-macc was talking about someone ELSE from the garden blocc (who i wont name out of respect)

theres two songs on graveyard shift that sound like..i dunno..hes talking about another certain person.

but im not really up on t-nutty like that so who knows
Fuck respect...this is the Siccness.

May 9, 2002
Gas One said:
it aint that important homie its just rap music
no nigga really need to spit a freestyle to deal with funk within his own hood

im not one to really call names..out of respect
Well, it if its not THAT big of a deal or important, then why dont you just say it? No need to contradict yourself.