t nutti vs.luni coloeone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
it might just be me but i think that nutti sounds like luni in his old days when he was comin tite...if he woulda kept that style his shit would be hella better imo

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, Luni is still good but he should go back to his old Lunasicc stye sometimes. mix the shit up. but he was sayin in murderdog that he's gonna stick with the Luni Coeone hard core shit from now on.

Apr 25, 2002
Kavie said:
that new "WWW.LUNICOLEONE.COM" should be a two disc album...one disc of Lunasicc type shit, and one disc of Luni Coleone type shit...that'd be tight as fuck...
damn that what rapper who change their shit should do so they can plaese all there fans

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think we should wait til T-Nutty drops at least 1 album, before tryin to compare him to anyone...it's only fair

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
x-loc said:
luni coleone killin off t-nutty......tnutty aint on his level.
You're smokin dukes.T-Nutty will eat any Sac-Town artist except Raided lyrically.T-Nutty is gonna change the game out there,when he drops Last of the Flowheecans.Just cuz Luni got albums out,don't mean he's better,and for the record...I think he was better as Lunasicc.

Peep the T-Nutty verses on Lil Spades album....Fire

May 5, 2002
Luni Coleone rips shit up.. his lyrics may not be the "best" but his style and beats are enough to make him unique and bumb-able.... his music under Lunasicc is coo but I feel his new style so much more

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
M-1 I think we should wait til T-Nutty drops at least 1 album, before tryin to compare him to anyone...it's only fair

yea i feel u on dat one.................but from the cuts i heard on the initation......i still think............luni coleone got him........