T-Mo - Tribal Groove

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2010
The price is 15,750 yen... a quick conversion of that is around $180 USD... well below what the OG was selling for at auction last time I ever saw one

Props: Mixerr
Jul 22, 2010
well, forgive me if I jump to conclusion, but it looks pretty suss these days, especially when all the auction states is :

Hello, for sale is:

T-Mo - Tribal Groove

Free ship !!

Jul 22, 2010
hahahaha... sorry man.. but you know how it is... after all the bootlegging thats happened all us collectors are doing is waiting for what will be next, and trying not to get sucker punched. T-Mo's Tribal Groove could easily have been that next.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yes thats understandable.be sure all those you re seeing re legitimate og copies from the first run.no re-releases no illegal bootleggs, just old copies that were still laying in t-mo`s storage.
this release never got re-released anyways.

May 1, 2002
those re og copies laziemarv.i got them from t-mo.
thx for that. just curious because all of a sudden i see 3-4 at a time on Ebay for the past couple of weeks. Prior to that you only see T-Mo Tribal Groove like once a year and easily fetched over a $1000 each.

Jun 16, 2002
Indo's Statement in this post below :

http://www.siccness.net/vb/f37/rare-cds-sell-231055.html

t-mo was repressed 1500 times , i phoned wit t-mo , he did it cuz he told me his album would bring up to 80$ on ebay lol if he knew... but damn yea what a shame he repressed it :\ theres no difference to the old og version thats what makes it suck cuz the old rare OG's look identic to the fresh ones then.hes goin to flood the whole market wit those t-mo cds soon so watch out.

SO T-MO Floating on ebay are Re-releases ? NO OFFENSE INDO Let the truth be known

Last edited:

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Yukmouth i know it might piss you off because you paid alot for this cd.but here is the truth.this post you quoted was from around 2007 right ? i called Mike D back in the days and he told me that he will repress T-mos cd if there is a demand like that and that it will look exactly the same.so thats what i believed and quoted his statement on here.as we found out later Ringcodes change if you repress a cd 15 years later besides you repress them in China then you still got a different Font, so its impossible.As you also recognized i didnt sell any t-mo cds in 2007 right ? neither did Mike D.
The Truth is Mike D havent talked to t-mo since 1997 and was going to repress it illegally, im glad he didnt, because through Sonny B i finally reached T-mo and had a better "behind the scenes" picture.this guy was still sitting on over a hundred OG 1st press copies but had some serious money issues and was never been paid back in the days (btw i pay him 50% per copy).thats why he left the music game.those copies we got re just the real deal old OG copies from T-mos storage even if you dont like to believe it.i could forward you messages from t-mo where hes telling a bit about the release and aswell could show you the scans of the disc so you can compare that its 100% identical.but the fact is they re real and we re offering them for a fair price,im sorry that we re kinda flooding the market now but thats how it is sometimes.anyways im almost sold out then only 2tight got some copies left.people would have to go through him.and for all real T-mo fans, it was supposed to be a Double CD, they recorded this album within a few weeks.they then splitted the album in Vol1 and Vol2 but Vol2 was never released besides the "monday morning" track which you can find on youtube, this track landed on a compilation in 1999 or so but was supposed to be on Vol.2.anyways we re in progress to release Vol.2 now. we re also recording vol.3 now with Sonny B and another talented g-funk producer called GAQ.hopefully i answered all your questions with this post.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
and just to add an important point.whatever i just said was for trying to bring a good statement to the table but isnt relevant because i know i told lies in the past so you guys dont have to believe me.
but how many Represses did you guys see which have the 1000% Exact identical Ringcode over the time with all these thousands of abstract represses?
i havent even seen one yet.there was always a difference.so in the end this is what counts, the good old cd scan lol

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2002
Yukmouth i know it might piss you off because you .
Im not worried about what i have paid for t-mo, i sold sum of my stuffs 3 times higher then what i ve paid initially , sum of them loss their value due to huge stock , Thats how this Game goes and on . but i just want to make ensure you are sellin Real OG copies not any kind of re-release due to your past sales with villin mobb , win free etc etc etc , No offense indo "Put people before Benefit" nobody get cheated and get sick after payin a lot for sum cheap re-release or bootleg whatever it is . let the re-release stay as re-release , and the OG Release remains OG . happy new year !!!

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yes and you re saying the truth i was cheating on people but seriously try to get things right again even if its difficult,i sent out alot of refunds.well at the end i can tell you things re seperated very well now.i can tell people with a good feeling this is an OG press and this is this and that version because in most cases you get alot of information to each and evry release if you talk with the artists or producers and i will forward them correctly now.
and if people dont believe me they can just go by the ringcodes.
anyways a happy new year to you aswell.

btw did you see that lil whit video on youtube ?

Last edited: