T.I.- Im Talkin to you

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
we dont need no more rumors lol...so ill squash this.....interview he had on mtv the day that the cd came out....he said he aint got no time to be beefin....so he wasnt really talkin to no one....but he said if somebody feathers get all ruffled then he was talkin to them.....

Apr 20, 2003
smallski61916 said:
I think hes talking to me?????? Fuck! Im gettin a lil paranoid here!
Damn I guess he was talkin to me too!!!!!! FUCK I'm gonna get T.I. for dissin me....:cheeky:LOL But to me it sounded like he was dissin Flip and Cham as Cesolito stated.

Sep 23, 2004
Ra$an said:
i disagree...
but cham is tight too, don't get me wrong i ain't sayin dude is weak..oh no...
but the wrong thing to do is to get TI started lol cuz them lil flip disses were not nice!
you know what, i think you have a good point in the diss track catogory... chams to mike jones were weak.... but as a rapper without beef cham>ti
heres another thing to think about tho... slim thugs dis tracks are devestating

for some reason i cant get into ti... i dunno why

Sep 23, 2004
Ra$an said:
he may be too cocky for you escobar...
his flow is nice, he has a nice flow, he can ride any beat imo
i like cham though, i wanna cop his album now after hearing ridin dirty
I WAS THINK9IN THAT EXACT SHIT ABOUT BEING TOO COCKY... YOU KNOW HOW THEY SAY WHEN SOMEONE IS ANNOYING TO YOU ITS CUZ U SEE SOMETHING IN THEM THAT REMINDS YOU OF YOURSELF... I GOT THE ALBUM.. IMA HAVE TO RUN IT BACK WITH A MORE OPEN MIND...