System of a Down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Yeah im a big fan.

I dont think Hypnotize is as good as Mezmerize. But I havent given it as many listens.. i really need to sit down soon and soak it in... but with Mezmerize, I was instantly sucked into the songs and that album blew me away, I didnt think they had it in 'em anymore. This Hypnotize seems like .. a lot of what could have been B-Sides

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Silent-One said:
One of my favorite bands. They dropped the 2 best albums of 2005.
I agree 100% on that last statement. I like Hypnotize a little more actually than Mezmerize (which I love too though) but I seem to be in the minority with that.

I have been to alot of concerts (Rap, Rock, Oldies,etc) and SOAD put on the best show I have ever been to when they were here in Seattle. That shit was off the hook.

Oh yeah and Silent-One...that album in your sig. is another one of the best albums to come out this year IMO.

Nuttkace

Dec 10, 2005
For real.... they put on some SICK ASS live shows... i went to the one in Oakland....they ripped it up..

an encore.. daron humping his guitar for like 10 minutes lmao great show

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Theyre so fucking sick. Although I really do think Mezmerize is quite a bit better than Hypnotize (even though they are both great), I was surprised to see Nuttkase likes em the other way around. but I could see it. Hypnotize is a little more hard, and a little less melodic (just a LITTLE bit on both accounts though). Just depends on what SOAD style you like. I like Mez better than any of their other CD's, including their debut, and I never thought Id say that.

Theyre fucking unbelievable....