suspects- game overload

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yep. It's tha one and only SUSPECTS (Craze tha Fandangla, PistalPoppaGat, AngelDust,Juice) from V-A-L-L-E-J-O, California. That's them crazy ass Samoans(cousins of BooYaaTribe). They was at my studio last night puttin some shit on track. Go Snatch that shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
man, Fire and Done Dada are toooooo fuckin dope
this is some of the tightest shti i've heard in a LONG TIME...
cant wait to cop this album...
Rhythm X, i can get you so many sales in the bay, i kick it wit a lot of moans, prolly some of their family, and they love to buy shit from other Uso's...
i'll holla at you when i touch down...round June 1st

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
MOE & DJMARK7:
I really like their distinctive voices and flows. But YO! Their next album will be really big and were working on it as we speech rit now. Me and JDef aka Johnson from S.F is producing alot of tha album along with some production from JohnnyZ, Scapegoat Wax and Tha Pharmaceuticals(RickRock,etc).
Mark7: you need to get them a beat CD. I'm really diggin that cut you did for Young Dru with tha sick ass sample(watch tha t.v. in tha afternoon, etc..) You really was on somethin therr......Oh yeah, Young Dru just made a hit over at Tha SpliffStonian/Mobbservatory. Ask him to play it for you.
YOUNGMOE: You need to hurry up and snatch up some TRACKMOGUL shit Mr. SanFranpimpsco.
But yeah y'all, go snatch up that Suspects shit. It's FIRE! TRACKMOGUL RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records/ Tha Pharmaceuticals

Apr 25, 2002
damn mark, you sold that beat...punk mothafucka lol i'm playin...glad someones rockin that dope ass beat

X...i'll be back around the 1st like i said, and i'll be snatchin some shit from you as soon as possible...just gimme a week or so and i'll snatch one from ya...and eventually, i'll be snatchin 3 from ya for the album...

shit with you and mark smebbin accounting for six beats on my album, that shit will be catasrophic!!!