SUSPECT#1 IS THE MAN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
So Long Story Short this Man hooked me the fuck up!!

This is what he gave me.

Brotha Lynch n Sicx Nigga Deep
Brotha Lynch 24 deep Original Copy with the noose on the cover and the Reprint
Brotha Lynch LOADED Black Market chrome OG and Copy
Brotha Lynch Season a da Sicc Chrome OG and copy
5 other Lynch cd's
Mr.Doctor Setrippin Bloccstyle Chrome OG and copy
Original CB Autopsy
5 Ice Cube Cds,6 Daz,6 Snoop,a bunch a Kurupt
TWO OG COPYS of JT The Bigga Figga Operation Takeover they go 4 cheeze look'em up
XRAIDED,Phsyco Active,Xorcist,Unforgivin=,Initiation,Deadly Game
2 copys of the following Mac Mall illegal buisness and untouchable,The Click Game Realted,Dubee aka Sugawolf
All the Luniz cd's,Dogg Pound,Too Short shit..all Triple Beams c.d.'s 2 copies of Conspiracy Theory,Loki illigiamati,like 5 otha Bo c.d.'s Dubb Sak Bad 2 the Bone,Paris Guerilla Funk and his otha joint.an OG copy of the First TRU "TRUE"
West Coast Bas Boyz1 a bunch a old Three6Mafia like theyre first albums n sum Indo G..a GANG A RARE COMPS like Legal Dope,Blood n Tears 18 wit a bullet.The 1st GLP cd n like 3 others Lil C.S. Ghetto Classics...

A total of about 400 c.d's the dude has a collection you wouldn't believe n 2 tell ya the truth I thinbk he was even still holdin out on me!!

You da man Suspect#1 I Apriciate it!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
now wait r these original cd's? like hard copies? how much u pay for all that I need to get some new cd's suspect whatup homie?

Apr 8, 2006
now wait r these original cd's? like hard copies? how much u pay for all that I need to get some new cd's suspect whatup homie?
Yes if you slow down n read he gave me OG(Originals) and copys.

Dude hooked it the fuck up.

I dont know where he's from, but I met him in a place that did not seem 2 suit him...you can tell when you look at him he a Tru street cat..he musta dun sumthin.

He sold it 2 me cuz it was right b4 Christmas and he knew that was my Christmas present...ya know you cant just walk up in the mall n buy a collection like that.

Apr 8, 2006
On an off note eh Kon1 I just read the post adressed to you and the post from yesterday...It looks a little rough around the edges...so i'm just sayin if you felt disrespected in anyway its unintentional G

Apr 8, 2006
Ya he also gave me about 40 unopened joints

Yall heard a Mac Minister? I guess he got a label called Grapetree n theres over a hundred different C.D's from this label...its pretty impressive I dunno if I ever heard of a label putting out that many c.d.'s

I can't really say dudes smokin n dumpin his shit...he looked like the Kick Door type but I couldnt really see him as a smoker...ya never know.

But this is where I would say he isnt.
He gave me a collection where he had sum a the rarest features on comps...ya know like Mac Mall features from 96 n Spice 1 features from way back...these where tracked down.

But when I did the math 4 what I paid it seemed like he did what I asked 4 n a little extra to make the deal pan out fairly with me walkin away happy about it.

He gave me almost specifically what I asked 4 with a lil xtra from the same peeps I was askin about.
I really feel like hes the kind a collector that held on 2 his real jewels n sold off what he felt he could.
I wouldnt doubt if this cat got them hard 2 find n know about gems.
Ya know like he gave me as much as he thought I knew about...dude probobly had like OG copys a say 11/5 Fiendin 4 tha Funk,Young Ed Time 2 Stack,EZSD,B.O.M. Young Dre D Troubled Mind.

I didnt think 2 ask 4 sumthin like that cuz we got alot a Siccmade cats up here in the North West so I figured it was just mainly gunna be a siccmade collection...ya know only the Old Headz be knowin about old rare Cali shit like that so I didnt think 2 ask..I wish I would've

Apr 25, 2002
What up Dragon. Much love homie! Long story short...I just dont have a want or desire for the cds anymore. I been bouncing spot to spot for awhile and its a hassle draggin those joints everywhere I go.

I just bought a house, work hella hard during the day and run my own business at night. Not to mention I gotta a family going on. So i just cant put the time and effort into this anymore.

So instead or hoarding the shit in boxes collecting dust, I decided to get them to someone who will get some use out of them.

Im happy with the way things, Your happy with the way things went, so its a beautiful situtation, Ya feel me?

And Yea, this place dont fit me. But I wanna see my babies grow up, living and loving life. I cant be in spots whrre I know I cant refrain from the life!

So I wanna live, and be free at the same time. So I figure if I stay where Im at I wont run the risk of incarceration!

My post got off track, but all in all I just wasnt utilizing the cds like they should be.

And yea you indeed got all my stuff, I sold off the rest a few years back until I got locked up and my ebay hustle went out the window.

But you a cool cat Dragon, I respect how you roll folks! If you ever need anything out this way then shoot ya boy a message!

Much Love

Suspect

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
damn thats the same exact shit im listenin to! did he GIVE this to you or did he give it to you for a price (seems more likely). how much did you pay? let us know