SUPPORT THE OG'S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Sometimes I'm one way and sometimes I'm another. It's a part of being a complicated person and you can't always explain it.
"I used to be the type of kid that would always think the sky is falling
Why am I so differently wired? Am I a martian?
What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in?
'Cause I don't belong in this world" - EMINEM

lol

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
IS ONE OF THESE LINKS HERE TO FREE BIRD BY LYRNYRD SKYNYRD?

NAH , AINT NOTHING BUT #RNS ON HERE !

I think you and Killa Tay need to have a face to face meeting so you can both find yourselves a good doctor that deals with schitzophrenia, living with multiple personalities is a serious mental disorder that needs treatment.

#YCBAB

you cant bullshit a bullshitter

#RNS

Oct 15, 2014
DALLAS TEXAS!
NAH , AINT NOTHING BUT #RNS ON HERE !

I think you and Killa Tay need to have a face to face meeting so you can both find yourselves a good doctor that deals with schitzophrenia, living with multiple personalities is a serious mental disorder that needs treatment.

#YCBAB

you cant bullshit a bullshitter

#RNS
IF YOU ONLY KNEW CUZZ

Last edited:

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
"Golden State Warrior" is the best tracc on the album. IMO the 2nd would B' "The Mobb Show" other than that theres nothing too special about this album. Im sure Vol.2 will B' ah more well put together project. Either way thanks for releasing so much material for us all to listen to Mr. Tay I wish I could say the same for C-Bo.....hes been holding out for too long he needs to drop something.