Super Mario Galaxy for WII.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
I pre ordered Smash Bros and I was disappointed as well.
But I pre ordered this too

Let's see how it plays on a Wii.

I'll probably pick up Super Mario Galaxy.. I thought it was an advancement in the Mario Party Series... but it's actually a single player like Super Mario 64

Jan 23, 2006
^^^^BIZ MARKIE IS THE SHIT.

Metroid Prime 3 = game of the year
i got that and super paper mario at the same time had em for couple days then traded em in... never finished super paper mario cuz it got boring and i was tired of switchin from 2d to 3d and vice versa and played metroid prime for like 4 minutes , was confused as soon as the game started , havin to press hella buttons to get your ship ready. ha im coo...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i knew it was going to get a high score from ign cause Matt Casamassina's fanboy ass does the wii reviews...hate that fuckin guy

have nothing against mario galaxy,cant wait to play this shit...but that guy just gets on my nerves. the way he talks about wii is borderline perverted.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
i knew it was going to get a high score from ign cause Matt Casamassina's fanboy ass does the wii reviews...hate that fuckin guy

have nothing against mario galaxy,cant wait to play this shit...but that guy just gets on my nerves. the way he talks about wii is borderline perverted.
I guess...

Dude was arguing with that Jessica Chobot chick because she thought the game deserved a perfect 10, and he disagreed.