Sup AP.9 been a minute now since...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I hollered atcha...sir how you been mane? I see your music career still ain't went nowhere...lol where's all these big moves you were supposed to have been made... sir.

Now you trying to make a name for your self by dry snitching on that broad CoCo you supposedly had sex with sir... That's got to be some real bitch made type shit lol. C'mon sir... That's what females do... What is you nigga? You a man or what? lol old rapping ass nigga... Time to retire man, your mic skills are still garbage sir... Where is the improvement dawg?! This nigga is blackmailing bitches now.... Loooooool nigga you are a fucking clown.., sir with all this coonish nigga type shit you be doing. Go get you a job a Supercuts... And hook a nigga up wid a hightop fade sir. Then I might have u polish my shoes breh.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i had a feeling that guy who always said "sir" was one of our resident trolls. what was that screen name again?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I see BIG O.G. BLACKY is back under a new alias.
i had a feeling that guy who always said "sir" was one of our resident trolls. what was that screen name again?
Yeah Blacky has had a few accounts (and at the same time) but I for one am happy to see him back. More times than not his posts are clown shoes.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Loooooool nigga you are a fucking clown.., sir with all this coonish nigga type shit you be doing
Chree @Chree ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO

Props: Chree