SUNS 2007 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
www.google.com
707REPRESENTA said:
SORRY STATE? THATS HOW U GUYS WERE THE WHOLE SEASON. IM NOT SAYIN YALL WEAK, BUT U GUYS CANT FUCK WITH THE SUNS. I THINK ITS GONNA BE THE SUNS OR THE SPURS AT THE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST THE PISTONS OR THE BULLS
I know they have been like this the whole season...that's the whole reason I said they are in a "sorry" state. As opposed to the Lakers that won 3 rings in a row...It's gonna be dallas and spurs in the west conf finals and the winner of that wins the ring...

Jan 12, 2006
azryda420 said:
AZ THIZZN , have you thought of a screen name change because I know you from AZ and you be thizzn and all but "AZ THIZZN" could be associated with a bay area fad known as "ASS THIZZN". You do the math homie. lol
LOL. that aint no bay shit! that some phoenix sun shit! ha ha ha ha ASS THIZZIN!!!

Jan 12, 2007
D.I.R.B said:
He should just change his name is Jizzin'. It would solve everything. His name right now is a disgrace to the whole thizzin concept, since he hates anything bay/warriors related..
u BOUT THE DUMBEST MUTHAFUCKA HERE SAYIN SHIT LIKE THAT FOO....FUCK THE WARRIORS AND THE LAKERS! DOES THAT MEAN THE WHOLE BAY? U DUMB FUCK ...AND WHO GIVES A SHIT BOUT A NAME ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

IM FROM AZ AND I BE THIZZIN, ROLLIN LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA

SUNS 2007 NBA CHAMPIONS....................mark my words bitchez

Apr 7, 2007
PGBD said:
The lakers have two good players: Kobe and Farmar. And nobody knows how to play with the former. His teammates don't know whether he's going to take 50 shots or 5. And Farmar doesn't shoot enough. But this is all Kobe's fault because he creates an atmosphere in which there is confusion, indecision, hesitancy and little confidence amongst his teammates.

What are you doing Kobe? Are you gonna go hard or soft? Take the game over or not.

Every pass you make looks so insincere. Just jack up a gang of shots. That's they way you want to play and that's the only way your team will win.
Kobe does what he does cuz he has to not cuz he wants to the lakers one and only star is Kobe stars are what the lakers are lacking you cannot expect to win without key role players that know what their job is and get it done nobody on the lakers is doing that missin 3's and short range jumpers and not defending and not understanding how to play defense Lamar is ok and plays when he wants to but i wouldnt and cant see the lakers (and yes i can and am sayin this cuz i am a laker fan) winning any rings with odom nor Kwame you cant call farmar a star one cuz he is surely a rookie and hasnt had enuff playing time to really make a huge impact i dont really see him bein a great nba player what the lakers need to do is go after kidd garnett and the answer in free agency and see about trading for artest this would be a nba championship team no doubt bout it as it is if we dont do anytihng in free agency then we will not make it past the first round of the playoffs lamar and kwame need to go so does walton ill give smush one more year but if he dont play better get rid of his ass too plain and simple

Jan 12, 2006
i know we probably aint going to win the series but atleast the Lakers held it down in LA. i was gettin annoyed about the stupid gay lil swagger the suns were walking around with like they the best team in the NBA. lakers put them on their toes. Exposed some of their weaknesses too.

Nov 7, 2006
IronLungs420 said:
i know we probably aint going to win the series but atleast the Lakers held it down in LA. i was gettin annoyed about the stupid gay lil swagger the suns were walking around with like they the best team in the NBA. lakers put them on their toes. Exposed some of their weaknesses too.
the reason they got that swagger is because they are the best in this round and pretty much know they got it so why not have confidence or swagger that ur gonna win. p.s. swagger is a good thing to have u should try some lol