SUNS 2007 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2007
haahaahahahahahahah LAkers SUCK...ITS A BLOW OUT HAHAHAHAHAHA....FUCK KOBE AND THE LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!ALL YOU FOO'S BETTER HOPE MAVS AND SPURS DONT GET ELIMINATED WHICH IT LOOKS LIKE AT THIS TIME OR ITS A WRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps@dirby fuck warriors but i hope they eliminate the mavs pussy!lol:knockout:

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Your hopein that the mavs and spurs get eliminated, thats what it sounds like to me!!! N no, not fuck the warriors, fuck you, you little whore..!! Suns are a good team might win the championship you never know....but its a little early for all this, you dumb fuck....

Jan 12, 2007
u aint even worth it SCRUB^^^
DAMN THE sUNS EVEN HAD THEIR SCRUBS IN THE GAME[iN THE PLAYOFFS] ID BE EMBARASSED IF I WERE A LAKERS FAN.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 21, 2002
I really do think it's The Suns year. Of course I may be a bit biased since that is my team. I'm not taking anything away from the other teams, I just think the Suns won't be denied this year!!!

Nov 7, 2006
KAH707KALI said:
^^^^^^the bitch ass suns will choke like they do every year then your gonna look like a stupid ass again like when you made the thread bout your sorry ass d-backs
ur stupid i guess. suns neva choked, last year they didnt have there man Amare and still made it far. 2 years ago they still made it to game 7 against the spurs if i recall correctly and lost, that aint chokin cause they never had it in the bag, a good example of a choke, lakers last year against the suns now thats chokin but losin game 7 in the conference finals not really.

Nov 7, 2006
besides all that shit i think the suns gonna make it to the finals this year and quite possibly win it, but if the pistons in it i think they got it but if they drop theres no one else that can beat the suns on the east.

oh and Golden State is gonna kick some ass and i predict them makin it to the conference championship. there 8th spot aint shit they got there team back finally and healthy so they a better team then wat they stats say

Jun 23, 2003
Suns fa sho.

AZ THIZZN , have you thought of a screen name change because I know you from AZ and you be thizzn and all but "AZ THIZZN" could be associated with a bay area fad known as "ASS THIZZN". You do the math homie. lol

Just a stoner thought I had and wanted to have your back.

Apr 7, 2007
Wow ur beating a team that is clearly overmatched and did not do anything in free agency dayum the difference between this year and last year was kobe was beatin yall pretty much by himself and got tired tryin ta do it and this year he is tryin to do it bein a team player spreading the ball around tryin to get his teammates involved and not bein a one man show i aint mad at Kobe for that he has grown up and realized he cant do it all Now the lakers need to go out and get him surrounded by proven superstars not what he has know they cannot win or go deep into the playoffs with the team we got right Now

Jun 23, 2002
azryda420 said:
Suns fa sho.

AZ THIZZN , have you thought of a screen name change because I know you from AZ and you be thizzn and all but "AZ THIZZN" could be associated with a bay area fad known as "ASS THIZZN". You do the math homie. lol

Just a stoner thought I had and wanted to have your back.
He should just change his name is Jizzin'. It would solve everything. His name right now is a disgrace to the whole thizzin concept, since he hates anything bay/warriors related..

Feb 21, 2006
warriors and suns in western conf finals and warriors take it then win championships. the biggest upset no one thought would happen!! HAHAAH!! that would be tight though if we play suns in the finals. will be the most entertaining series. we play the same game as them and we whooped they ass that last game against the suns in the reg season.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
The lakers have two good players: Kobe and Farmar. And nobody knows how to play with the former. His teammates don't know whether he's going to take 50 shots or 5. And Farmar doesn't shoot enough. But this is all Kobe's fault because he creates an atmosphere in which there is confusion, indecision, hesitancy and little confidence amongst his teammates.

What are you doing Kobe? Are you gonna go hard or soft? Take the game over or not.

Every pass you make looks so insincere. Just jack up a gang of shots. That's they way you want to play and that's the only way your team will win.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
The lakers are horrendous. Did you see that statistic? They've only won one game against a team above .500 since the All Star break. How the hell are they in the playoffs?

The Clippers really let things get away from them.

Feb 5, 2006
LaKeRzz8 said:
You must be Thizzin if you think the Suns will even get to the Finals. Sorry to tell you but beating the Lakers, especially at their current sorry state will not get you a ring. Keep dreaming.

SORRY STATE? THATS HOW U GUYS WERE THE WHOLE SEASON. IM NOT SAYIN YALL WEAK, BUT U GUYS CANT FUCK WITH THE SUNS. I THINK ITS GONNA BE THE SUNS OR THE SPURS AT THE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST THE PISTONS OR THE BULLS