SUMTHIN SERIOUS - Keepin It Green (wanted)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
209 didn't you have that Sumthin Serious cd up though as a buy-it-now for under $200 awhile back, like some of your others you have that are nice? Maybe I was thinking of a different one but that cd sure sold for alot now... Hey did you get anymore of the black rhino "point blank game" cd's. That cd is one of the dopest cd's I have ever listened to. Even though you can get "paper route" for like a buck now lol, the other one is super rare.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Same Thing

The same thing happened to me last week on my Mr. Monsta CD. The buyer said that somebody highjacked his account/account takeover. Then ebay cancelled that auction, due to this. When I called ebay about this they said that they have a special team for "Account Takeovers" and that they (The Team) found this to be accurate and true. That was the most that ebay would/could share with me about the situation. It really sucks, but hey...what can you do.

Apr 25, 2002
I do feel for you though man if what you are saying is true... As I also had an auction ripped down, but mine was only at $40 so that is much smaller scale. That was why I harbored such hate towards sincere for awhile :) But it does seem like ebay does way too much interfering in auctions doesn't it? Then they take your fees and your pride :)
You had auctions ripped down because you were fucking shill bidding you mental midget.

You had the same zero feedback account bidding on some gangsta shit AND some REO Speedwagon.

I don't think a gangsta rap buyer would be bidding on this.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
maybe ebay just dont expect those rap cds to go that high and they thinking bout sum hackers lol

Jul 3, 2007
Lmao! That is funny lol. Nice to see jay is "watching" me. When the reality is I have only had one auction ripped down since I started. That was a $40 askari x - ward of state because I borrowed an image from sincere. And I can sell whatever I want jay. I collect cd's, all kinds of music. I don't have to stay with any genre, but I try and keep them same as I suggested in the other thread. It helps ppl to connect with the stuff better. I didn't know it was a rule on ebay you couldn't sell any more than one genre of music. I got tons of everything mn, and most are stone cold mmmmint lol... Lol jay didn't I say have a million accounts, well right now about 5 of them are selling stuff as we speak on ebay ;) It's fun when you got some time and energy to do it. But let's try and keep to the topic. peace.

Jun 24, 2006
Are you serious? I would think it would be obvious why someone would do this. Shill bidding
Sean-sean a cheat? I don't believe it. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation. He is always talking about integrity and quality. He wouldn't be doing that. (Insert sarcasism).

I just want to hear his bullshit reason.I have no respect for him since the Jay incident.

Apr 25, 2002
Lmao! That is funny lol. Nice to see jay is "watching" me. When the reality is I have only had one auction ripped down since I started. That was a $40 askari x - ward of state because I borrowed an image from sincere. And I can sell whatever I want jay. I collect cd's, all kinds of music. I don't have to stay with any genre, but I try and keep them same as I suggested in the other thread. It helps ppl to connect with the stuff better. I didn't know it was a rule on ebay you couldn't sell any more than one genre of music. I got tons of everything mn, and most are stone cold mmmmint lol... Lol jay didn't I say have a million accounts, well right now about 5 of them are selling stuff as we speak on ebay ;) It's fun when you got some time and energy to do it. But let's try and keep to the topic. peace.

No one said anything about your faggot ass having to stay with the same genre. What I am saying is you had 4 or 5 auctions end at the same time and the same motherfucker with zero feedback won them all. No chance in the world the same person is gonna bid on all of your auctions when they are such a wide variety of music.

You are ridiculous to even try to act like the good guy and I have zero idea why in the fuck you are even still posting here.

Jul 3, 2007
Jay makes every thread about me... Toooooo funny... If you need to define the word stalker check in the dictionary and you'll find jay's face there :)... See jay that's were a million accounts would come in. I could ruin anyone I want on there. But I am a changed person. And unlike you I try not to hold grudges anymore... I don't bother anyone unelss they bother me. Heck jay if I didn't feel so sorry for you and your plight I might even start "looking" at your little auctions as well ;) But sigh jay it is a truly sad thing to note that practically every message you have posted here in the last month has been to stalk and follow me around like a little doggie ;) Only makes us all feel even more sorry for you...