"Summertime Season" M-Dash Prod. by B.C.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Check out the latest track from M-Dash feat. Moeses Soulright and Tilt. You can peep it on the myspace page. It hasn't been mixed yet but please leave us feed back, good or bad. Thanks

Feb 19, 2008
Check out the latest track from M-Dash feat. Moeses Soulright and Tilt. You can peep it on the myspace page. It hasn't been mixed yet but please leave us feed back, good or bad. Thanks
same B.C. that did that beat for killa tay mob life made livin....man that fuckin beat is so fuckin sick i was bumpin that song today....

Feb 19, 2008
man i was wondering where the fuck u disappeared lol...i put that beat up there with daz ambition as a ridah....that shit knocks....wat kinda equipment u use B.C.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
man i was wondering where the fuck u disappeared lol...i put that beat up there with daz ambition as a ridah....that shit knocks....wat kinda equipment u use B.C.
Thanks for the compliment. I've been around. I just haven't been producing tracks for any of the top bay area rappers. I'm into producing up and coming rappers and helping them make a name for themselves. I also got a lot of stuff that's about to drop with Killa Tay so be on the look out.