sum shit i read bout the twista n mr. capone song...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
agothberg.tripod.com
http://blogs.sohh.com/sohhleftcoast/2006/09/what_the_hell_is_a_mr_capone_e.html

What the hell is a Mr. Capone E? And why is Twista messing with this guy?

I never thought I’d say this, but apparently Twista has completely fucking lost it. What’s next, a collabo with Insane Clown Posse?

The other day I had the radio on (which almost always turns out to be a mistake) and after a song from Chris Brown or fucking Fergie or whatever 57-spins-a-day artist it was, I hear what is immediately recognizable as a shitty beat, and then Twista’s voice, and then some guy starts talking in a ese voice about “a lil’ something for the ladies.”

And then comes this:

“It's not love, comin' from a straight thug
All up in the club, lookin' pretty wanna bug?
That's what it was now what's left so lady here I come so pass me the bug
Getting you all sprung off the tongue young cute playboy, when I stun
One by one you standin' in line, and one by one I'm checkin' out your rump
Oh yes Mr. Capone double E
Internationally known as a pimp daddy
I make you feel so good hynas scream "we love you papi"
Stop me from cockin' but my game is ultra tight
Have you screamin' out my name baby girl you lookin fine, bottom line
Lady lady there's no love for this jock,
I just wanna get you hot, find your spot, never wanna stop
Hit it and quit it, are you wit it, let's just keep this little secret but don't catch no feelings when you're squeelin
Don't get it twisted...”

Apparently the name of this horrible ass song is “Don’t Get It Twisted.” And I’m not getting it twisted -- there’ve been a handful of terrible songs that hit the airwaves this year, and this EASILY takes the crown for worst rap song of the year. I don’t know if anyone else in the nation is unlucky enough to have heard this song, but I listen to the radio for an average of about 45 minutes to an hour a week, and I’ve heard this shit like five times this month. Booo.

I did some Googling to find out who the fuck was responsible for this shit, and it’s some gangster looking guy who’s apparently affiliated with Bizzy Bone, and a bunch of guys with Mr. in their name (Mr. Criminal, Mr. Sancho, Mr. Silent, etc.). Apparently he’s responsible for such hit albums as Last Man Standing, Ol Skool Music Vol. 2, Dedicated 2 The Oldies, Always And Forever, and now... the official soundtrack to the complete desecration of hip hop.

I’m not gonna argue about whether or not this Mr. Capone E. character is actually a gangster or not; I don’t really care about any of that shit. If dude was dedicated enough to take photos for the cover of his album with a blue rag and SG embroidered on his sleeve, fine, I believe he’s a Sureno. But that doesn’t mean gangsters can’t make wack ass music and/or rap like 11 year olds. And it doesn’t mean that Twista, who’s made pretty good decisions in the past, can’t get sucked into it.

May 25, 2005
^^^LOL......all these collaborations, whether it be with Twista or Bizzy Bone, is because of some guy named Frank Nitty. Dude be hookin up major shit for people.

Feb 8, 2003
Lil' Ace 187 said:
[

What the hell is a Mr. Capone E? And why is Twista messing with this guy?

Money talks, also they signed a multi-million dollar distribution deal with Universal Reords..

Twista will do a track with almost anyone if you can pay is exspensive rate. Thats the reason why he wasnt on that new Belo album even though if it wasnt for Do Or Die he would have never blown up.

May 2, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
Twista will do a track with almost anyone if you can pay is exspensive rate. Thats the reason why he wasnt on that new Belo album even though if it wasnt for Do Or Die he would have never blown up.
I didnt know that..

thats fuckin weak. Po Pimp put Twista's ass on the map.

Nov 1, 2005
JLMACN said:
I swear Mr. Capone-e is gonna single handly kill....

Chicano RAP..

And guess what.....HE AINT EVEN CHICANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont see why Chicano even support this rag head.

chicanos(in so-cal)dont support that lame..he's making money from outta state wannabe surenos and lil gurls who think that he represents so-cal.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
i seen this shit doing a search...

iight me n' my bro been giving his co worker shit all day...me n' my bro was talking bout wacc ass chicano rappers n' he brings up this dude...i then tell him i don't even thinks he's chicano, he's middle eastern or something...so he than calls his co worker n' we continue to shit on him n' his fav. rapper of all time over speaker phone......he don't wanna believe it, said he wants paperwork first...shit was funny to me

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
surgurliman said:
chicanos(in so-cal)dont support that lame..he's making money from outta state wannabe surenos and lil gurls who think that he represents so-cal.

thats about rite...only chicano rappers that i hear gettin bumped out here is like 310 west...teen angels...notorious enemy..thats about it....