SUM CRAZY azz shit!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
coo, we can talk bout the details @ my house on the 4th. I haven't told U but We gunna B' having a party @ my house over the 4 day weekend, cuz I got the house all to myself, pros & Askary R' supost to come, im gunna roll by there houses N' pick them up on the 3rd. Theres gunna B' some girls stoping by too so leave the wify @ home, unless U dont want to get with these freaks U can bring her, its your call. Ill hit your cell from work on TUESDAY. And if everybody fakes on me I'll have 5 girls chillN' @ my house all to my self! :eek:

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

hard to say
if you ever been to florida, the weather will fuck with you
peep this
I was at MGM studio last sunday (june 23rd) and was about to see some show at the amphitheatre... the sky was nice and blue. but at the end of the show 30 minutes later, it was practically a hurricane outside
i was out there in orlando/miami for 5 days straight and every day was like that
since you're going out on the ocean, you'lle probably have better luck with the weather. I sailed out to the bahamas and the weather was way tight