SUM CRAZY azz shit!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
I had just came back from work and i went to my mother n laws house right, they mexican, so every once in awhile they have friends over and drink EL JIMADOR, CABO WABO, 3 CABELLEROS TEQUILLA. ANYWAYZ I HAD A HEADACHE AND TOOK 2 IBUPROFEN 800'S CAPSULES THEN 10 MINUTES LATER I CAME TO THE KITCHEN TO GET SUM WATER, I GOT TO TALKING AND THEN SAT DOWN AND POURED A GLASS OF TEQUILA! IT WAS ONLY AFTER I DRANK IT I REALIZED I HAD TOOK MEDS BEFORE IT. I SLOWLY GOT UP FROM THE TABLE AND MADE IT TO MY ROOM, I WAS SWEATING LIKE A SLAVE, MY VISION WAS BLURRED AND MY HEAD WAS SPINNING, I WAS GETTING HOT FLASHES, THE WHOLE, NINE. I AINT WANNA TELL MY BROAD KAUZE SHE WOULDA BEEN LIKE "YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE YOU FOOL!" SO I TRIED TO RIDE IT OUT YOU FEEL ME. FROM THAT POINT ALL I REMEMBER WAS TRYING TO FOCUS ON THE T.V. ........

THE NEXT DAY I WOKE UP WITH A CUT ABOVE MY EYE AND BLOOD ON THE FLOOR....... A LESSON 2 BE LEARNED.

Apr 25, 2002
How much liquor did you have ? I mean damn dude i've got hammered while I was on medication and yeah it usually takes less to get drunk, but it's not like what you explained

you sure it was tequilla ? lol

Apr 25, 2002
H.HEATED & BLAC said:
well the glass of tequila i had was pretty big. !!!!!!!!
it was one of the 7 eleven glasses with stone cold on it!

Couldn't have been the liquor and your weak tolerance (i'm assuming) It had to be something else!!!! lol

"a giant 7 eleven cup of liquor"

Jun 20, 2002
peep though!

My wifes parents don't drink alcohol that much, only when there friends/family comes down. They own a business in GILROY and alot of there customers bring pancho(my girls dad)
bottles of alcohol when they come back from a trip like mexico, or sometimes they just bring it for the fuck of it. i REMEMBER BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL I USED TO GO WITH THEM PLACES AND FOR SOME REASON THERE FRIENDS /FAMILY WOULD OFFER ME A BEER OR SUM'N AND I WOULD REFUSE TO BE POLITE AND NOT HAVE THEM THINK'N I WAZ AN ALCOHOLIC. BUT NOW I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT. THEY SHOW A NIGGA LUV FO REAL. I WENT TO PASADENA LAST WEEK FOR A QUINCINERA AND WAS OFF THAT GOOD, GOOD, HENN, MARGARITAS, MAI TAIZ, THE WHOLE 9000!!!!! YA'LL HIT ME UP IF YOU WANNA GO GET RIPPED!

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
H.HEATED & BLAC said:
well the glass of tequila i had was pretty big. !!!!!!!!
it was one of the 7 eleven glasses with stone cold on it!
WHAT?, A whole "GIANT GULP" of fuckN' TEQUILLA? what R' U out your mutha fuckN' MIND? Damn fool that night I tried that GIN @ your house I got a good BUZZ off that sip I took.

May 13, 2002
its all good... one time i drank two thirds of a fat ass bottle of Carlo Rossi, 15 12oz mgds, three tequila shots, and 6 jack n cokes in a span of 8 hours, im only 150 pounds so i got fucked up badly... i passed out on my bed after flooding the bathroom up cuz i accidently left my shirt in the sink while the water was runnin, a whole bunch of yak all over the front of my house... serious cuts all over my body from stumblin repeatedly, and a fat ass hangover that lasted till the next night...

ish all good, i feel u mayn... i bet you there is a lot more crazy wierd shit you did that your lady aint tellin you... lol....

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Damn homie, i feel for ya,
TEQUILA=TOKILLYA

that shit is rough going down.......
i once drank a shitload, ate the damn worm, and then staggered off the sidewalk hittn' my head on the curb.......

now i stick to whisky.....

"JACK DANIELS & REDBULL" aka da "Redneck Boogie"
:classic:

May 13, 2002
lol, there was this one time at the Limelight, just before it was about to open its doors.. i saw this one fool right infront of the entrance where a fat ass line started all the way 100 to 200 ft back, and this fool was on the floor dressed for the club all pretty boyed out and shit and he was like sittin on the sidewalk with just his shoulders against the limelight wall yakkin all over to the side, and on his chest and shit... just fuckin layin there yakkin while everybody passed his ass up to get into the club... lol, that shit was sorry ass hell... his freinds were tryna pick him up but then he would shake'em off and just lay there yakkin all over his self... now thats some NASTY crazy, imma feel hella stupid in da morning shit... INFRONT OF HELLA PPL IN LINE TO GET IN THE CLUB... its almost like he was a sideshow at the circus before the main event... lol

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
yea man we went on a cruis to JAMAKA (SP), we stoped some where in mexico and some islands too, It was cool we went with my family (mom,sister,2aunts,1uncle,4cuttys) Pros and another friend was supost to got but they faked! Ill let U know bout the next trip fo sho, What we need to do is all get together and go to all the stripp bars in SANJOSE U fell me? the trip was last NOVEMBER