SUICIDE.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
sorry to hear about your boy Wax, suicide doesn't make sense to me either...just talk it out with the ones you're closest too, there is always another way...stay up y'all

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
WAX theres nothing anyone says that could change how you feel......YOUR GOING TO FEEL IT ANYWAY! my heart goes out to your loved one & family!

keep his soul alive thru your music cuzzin! beat that MIC everytime you lay something down! best way to deal with it!

stay up cuzzin.......BE SAFE! NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS WORTH YOUR LIFE OR FREEDOM!

Aug 15, 2002
I'm sorry to hear about your boy A-Wax, may he rest in peace.
I agree suicide is some selfish shit. How is somebody going to take their life and leave their family and friends grieving for the rest of their lives thinking that they did something wrong? To anybody thinking about committing suicide, there are millions of people around the world with problems ten times worse than you and they still maintaining. There's no way that you can't cope either. To be honest, I think about suicide all the time, but I can never do it cause I just imagine the look in my mother's eyes when she see's me. All the work she put into making me into a man gone down the drain. If not anybody, I owe her to at least live my life. You don't realize how many people care about you and if you just open up, they will happily help you. You are not the only person that is affected by your life. Other people also have a stake in your life and you owe it to them to live a decent life. Personally, I wish that I never would have been put on this earth to live a life of dissapointment, but since I'm here I gotta make the most of it, cause I only got this one chance. God put me on this earth for a purpose and not to kill myself. God is the only one that knows and decides when my time is up, not me.

I can't imagine how you are feeling right now, but all I can say is to stay strong and not try to knock yourself down.

May 10, 2002
IM SORRY WAX MAN....I DONT KNOW WHATS ITS LIKE TO LOSE A FRIEND TO SUICIDE BUT MY MOMS DIED AND THAT WAS JUST ABOUT THE HARDEST THING THAT I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH...STILL DEALIN WIT IT AND IT WAS 4 YEARS AGO.....ANYWAYS STAY UP CUZZ....MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU AND UR HOMEBOYS FAM...STAY UP..........

R.I.P.

May 11, 2002
A-WAX said:
A COUPLE DAYZ AGO I LOST A FRIEND OF MINE TO SUICIDE.THIS IS THA 1ST TIME IN MY LIFE I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH THA SUICIDE OF A FRIEND....IT`S FUCKIN` WACK!I LOVE MY FOLKZ,NO DOUBT,BUT I HAVE NOT SHED A TEAR AZ OF NOW.....INSTEAD I`M MAD AT HIM.LAST TIME I SAW HIM WAS THA RAIDER/9ER GAME,I WAS COKED OUT AND LEFT BEFORE KICK-OFF.WE SPOKE ONCE AFTER THAT BUT I FORGOT TO CALL MY DOG TO SAY MERRY X-MAS!HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT?AT THA SAME TIME....THA MORE I FOCUS ON MY CAREER THA LESS I KICK IT WITH MY FOLKZ AND I`VE BEEN WORKIN` HARD THA LAST YEAR &1/4 OR SO.NOW,I MISS MY FOLKZ P AND IT`S TOO LATE TO TELL HIM WHAT I`M ABOUT TO TELL YA`LL.......NEVER KILL YOURSELF!DON`T BE FUCKIN` STUPID!LIFE IS HARD,MONEY AIN`T SHIT,THESE HOEZ AIN`T SHIT!!!!!!!WE ALL GO THRU IT,SOME A LITTLE MORE OR HARDER.....STILL GO THRU IT THO.NO-IT AINT RIGHT.NO-IT AINT FAIR.IT`S LIFE.WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE FOR NO SENSIBLE REASON(LIKE A HOLLYWOOD BANK ROBBERY OR AIDS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT)YOU HURT EVERYONE WHO LOVES YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH THA WAY YOUR LIFE IS.THAT IS THA MOST SELFISH ACT IN THA WORLD AND IT HURTS MORE PEOPLE THAN IT HELPS.LIFE IS NEVER THAT BAD.SUICIDE IS WACK!--------PROBLEEZY,P......I PRAY YOU REST IN PEACE MY NIG.....I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE CAME OVER MY HOUSE OR CALLED ME BUT I CANT CHANGE THAT.I LOVE YOU DOG.1-------(P.S. I SHED MY 1ST TEAR WHILE TYPING THIS,NEVER KILL YOURSELF,IF YOU EVER FEEL LIKE IT ......JUST DONT DO IT YA`LL.)
I feel you in a way bro. But in my opinion if Im goin to be living in this life Id rather Die on my feet than live on my knees. Ill be damned if im going to barley scrape by living like a piece of shit. I cant and wont do it. Id rather be dead. When you are barely getting by you get no love, but when your well off it seems like everyone and their moms loves you. If money aint shit then I dont know why im trying to get this education, because in my opinion money is everything in this world.

¤

¤bigbOOtyjenn¤

Damn, i hesitated to look here at this thread but it had me kinda etchy at first.While i read your post WAX i started to reminisce and realize a few things.Yes, suicide is such a harmful and selfish thing to do to yourself,but those that are going through shit in there life its just so fuckin hard to cope with.You feel as if there is no one out there that feels like you,you have so many fuckin thoughts in your head,its just un imaginable.I can understand and feel the pain you are in today and how you feel.It isnt a nice feeling at all.In the begining of last year i have had two homegirls in the situation like this and many friends loved one go through this.It hurts deep down inside cuzy ou dont know why and what was goign through there head and you wish as if they would have just talked to you or left you a piece of paper written on it.Suicide and everything relating to harming yourself is a SIN and i have sinned over doing shit related to that.Putting yourself in a situation like that doesnt get better...it gets even worse.Nobody will ever know when a friend,family member,teacher,aunt,whatever will have thoughts about some ish like that.ITS SOME HARD FUCKIGN SHIT TO DEAL WITH.WAX JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND GET SHIT OUT W/THAT PEN AND PAPER.ITS BEST LIKE THAT.NEVER THINK THAT ITS YOUR FAULT.I KNOW I BABBLED ON BUT I JUST WANTED TO SHARE A LITTLE.

SUICIDE IS NOT RIGHT AND WILL NOT GET YOU ANY WHERE.

MUCH LOVE.
JENNA48

LIKE I SAID REST IN PEACE TO YOUR BOY AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS LOST SOMEONE

Apr 25, 2002
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR BLESSINGZ....JUST FOUND OUT TODAY HE HAS BOTH OF THA GURLZ HE WAS FUCKIN` ON PREGNANT.DAMN!LIFE WORKZ FUNNY,I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF HE KNEW HE HAD CHILDREN ON THA WAY........THANKZ AGAIN YA`LL.1

May 21, 2002
R.I.P,AND TO THE YOUNGSTERS OUT THERE THAT HAD TO DIE,AND ANYBODY ELSE THAT TRIED TO SURVIVE THRU THIS CORRUPTED ENVIRONMENT, WHERE PERFECTION IS LOOKED UPON AND BEIN MATERIALISTIC IS EVERYTHING!

WHY DOES THE GOOD GOTTA DIE YOUNG?-2PAC

May 18, 2002
Wax, I only got one thing to say to you before you quit reading these replies:

Let your rhymes be your therapy, and let this experience make you all the realer as a person and as an artist.

They say we should even be thankful for our hardest times, becuase they are our greatest opportunities for growth.

Peace.
-C187um

And one more thing... I was just thinking earlier today about how hard the shit I'm going through right now is but now I feel silly... sometimes it takes someone else's tragedy to realize how good I have shit.

Peace to all of y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.