Suggestion for 21 and up clubs in s.f.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2002
what it do fam?

havent really hit up the club scene in awhile since late april 2 b exact... i need some suggestions for any tight clubs in sf.

aint really looking for any teeny booper clubs.. lol..

one of my friends bout 2 b 22 and she wants 2 party like a rockstar. lol.

im bout 2 b rolling with some people in the mid-late 20s age bracket.

thanks 2 those who can provide me with some info.. :siccness:

Dec 4, 2006
Lounge Bambuddha 601 Eddy st at Larkin cool little spot ..."upscale attire required"

you can always try 181, Loft 11, Impala, Zebra Lounge, Ruby Skye, Dolce, Hush Hush...

damn ..the list can keep on going..

Apr 25, 2002
The club across the street from Gold Club is Roe. It's pretty poppin there. $20 cover and $9 drinkd but lots lots of good looking women.

Fluid on 3rd and Mission ain't bad. $10-15 cover, about $8 drinks. Not as much dancing though.

I heard Temple is poppin. Never been there.

Mr. Smiths can be pretty tight sometimes, its on the lower end in terms of cost. The Cellar on Sutter street is pretty affordable for San Francisco. 2 rooms, mainly Hip Hop R&B.

They got all these new LA style clubs near union square like Ambassador and Le Colonial, I wouldn't really reccomend those (but Ruby Skyes over there and can be tight with the right crowd). I also wouldn't reccomend just about ANYTHING on Broadway Street, that's where people from out of town go because they see lights, the real party is almost always somewhere else. They did open this spot Apartment 24 that ain't bad on Broadway but its new (2 weeks old) so probly hit or miss. I also don't reccomend city nights or 181, way too many teeny boppers, I'm 23 and I felt like I was 30 in 181.

My advice to you... check the net for a club, get on the guestlist, get out there early, and spend your $20 at the bar.

Apr 5, 2005
It all depends who promotes the clubs. Depends on the music you're interested in. Like Set4life...they throw parties at Club 443 (old Velvet Lounge on Broadway) they play alot of bay shit.

Zebra Lounge is cool on certain nights. Depends on who promotes it. Also on Broadway.

Club NV is always solid (sfclubs.com) on most Saturday nights.

Club Whisper is solid on both friday and saturday.

Suite 181 is ok. I think its overrated, but there be bitches in there and it closes at 4am. It's usually packed on Saturdays. The music is all right.

MIssion Rock? Haven't heard too much about them. It used to pop off til someone got throw from the balcony into the bay. LOL.

Club Temple which is right across the street from NV pops off on certain nights. They renovated the place. Its real nice. Definitely worth checking out. When I went it was predominantly asians. Still some bad ones there.

Club Boss is a semi-small club its across the street from City Nights....mostly asians tho.

All the clubs I mentioned are 21 and uP

Aug 13, 2002
i ended up @ crowne plaza in foster city on saturday..

i bought a bottle of henny xO and i was on 1.. ending up fighting this dude 4 hollerin
@ my brezzy.

it was mostly an older crowd. i highly dont recommend this spot. lol.. it was cool having a room and getting so fucked up that we didnt have 2 worry bout driving..