SUGE SPEAKS ON IT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
In related news, Suge commented on the recent incident at the BET Awards between he and Snoop Dogg. Knight claims he took a member of Outkast's seat when the group went to accept their awards, because a woman was sitting in his. "It's paranoia. I was by myself. You don't see any of these guys rolling like me [alone]. Snoop had two rows of people — 20 guys afraid of one guy," Knight said. "He's supposed to be a tough, street, gangster type and he's acting like a coward. Snoop was ducking down in his seat like he was about to melt."

Knight said that his attitude had changed since he had a stay in prison. "I was just glad to be watching the BET Awards live instead of on a 19-inch [prison] TV. I'm the one who's happy."

Knight also says he will release an album by N.I.N.A aka the late Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes next month and an album by Crooked I.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Snoop isn't a thug, but he aint a bitch either. he's scared of Suge like everybody else but he'll at least address the issue, i mean, look at Eminem and Dre actin like some bitches and tryin to act as if there is nothing going on between them and Suge. Suge isn't touching Snoop either so I don't see why people aren't calling him a bitch (not that i think he is).

May 14, 2002
I THINK WE ALL NEED TO STAY OUT OF THESE CATS BUISNESS.LET THEM HANDLE THERE OWN SHIT AS FOR THE MUZIC ILL BUMP WHO EVER GOT THE HEAT.THIS MUZIC BUISNESS IS SHADY FOR ALL WE KNOW 2 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD THEY WILL ALLBE HOMIES AGAIN.RIKOLOKO

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
or it's all for media hype... I'm starting to think it's some bullshit stuff, why the hell has NOTHING happened in the however many "meetings" they've had together... I think folks wanna hear diss tracks so they figured here we'll diss these guys and help them sell too

M

MrFreeze

suge is an idiot. he has NO talent on his label anymore because he refused to treat people like adults and share some of the $ they were bringin in. and if he did beat the shit outta snoop-what does that prove? hes a hell of alot bigger than snoop. as for dre-theres a smart business man. he has more going on for himself and his label than suge ever will again. at one time suge and deathrow were almost untouchable but times have changed and the row has gone way down hill. suge's just tryin to get publicity by startin shit with popular artists that left his label. pathetic.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
didn't Snoop leave the label because it was dead, not because of any dissagreement, maybe that's why he's the only one to reply, because he still has ties to the label and the "bad blood" is only an act.... Dre also left with "nothing" as Suge said, yet he never said a whole lot about it, so maybe he doesn't care about Suge or his tactics to be famous, but Death Row was built on diss tracks and shit, look at almost every cd after Chronic and Doggystyle, they were dissin' someone