SUGE KNIGHT SAYS HE WAS THE TARGET IN SHOOTING THAT KILLED TUPAC SHAKUR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Lol at the government killing 2 pac, how old is you bruh?

He jumped the wrong dude at the wrong time and got killed.
For you to say that I know you obviously ain't about shit. If you ain't done the research, don't speculate or speak on those who have.

Everyone who propped your comments is lames too.

"All Warfare Is Based On Deception" - Sun Tzu

The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders: U.S. Intelligence's Murderous Targeting of Tupac, MLK, Malcolm, Panthers, Hendrix, Marley, Rappers and Linked Ethnic Leftists - Kindle edition by John Potash, Fred Hampton Jr., Pam Africa, Mumia Abu-Jamal. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

We'd still think it was flat with MF's like y'all... lol. Non-thinking non-questioning ass MF's.

Like "I'ma just sit and believe some shit cause the government TOLD me it's true"...

That's why pimps be getting money though. A sucka born every minute. That's why Pac had to dumb his shit down.

Yaki Kadaf (RIP) knew what was up. Look him up bruh. So did "Big Frank" Alexander (RIP).

Dude from Suge's inner circle basically confirmed the whole Murder Rap/Greg Kading story last week.
I'm sure he did. Half of Death Row was undercover police agents. It's nothing for them to confirm some fake shit. FBI been pulling that shit since Afeni was head of the Harlem Black Panthers.

Ask Pac's uncle Mutulu about what him and Pac was working on before Pac got clipped. Ask Ron Karenga and Geronimo Pratt who was behind the murder of Bunchy Carter, and why ex-black panthers and Afrikan Cultural Nationalists became the Crips and Bloods, respectively. Ask Louis Tackwood how the LAPD get down.

That fake ass manufactured east coast / west coast beef was for suckas and squares to believe in... There's people in the grave and people still in prison behind the REAL shit.

#freemutulu #freemumia #ripgeronimo #rip2pac #ripafeni #ripyaki #riphuey #ripfredhampton #handsoffassata

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivsWQBdLhl4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivsWQBdLhl4[/ame]

Last edited: