SUGE in JA RULE'S Video...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
This is tha FIRST time Tha Fat Ass has been in any kinda video...........

The video for Ashanti, Ja rule and Nas New Song The Pledge (remix) ha recently been filmed and has guest spot cameos from Suge Knight (Tha Row CEO), Crooked I (Tha Row Artist), Irv Gotti (Murder Inc CEO) and all murder inc artists Cadahllic Tah etc, and even has a guest spot from of all people 2Pac as a video clip of the fallen Rap star is played at the end of the video.

The song which Samples Pac's "So Many Tears" has hit new york radio stations as a Snoop Dogg diss song and is being played by popular demand all over the east coast stations.

Ja Gives a shout for suge in the song who is wearing all red with a red L.A. Dodgers hat typical L.A gang colors. Many are saying this is Nas's first song on the label all though Colombia have stated that Nas's New Lp God's Son although is executived produced by Irv Gotti will be released on their label.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
"if you dont want the ceo of your label all up in the video...COME TO DEATHROW!" Suge at the Source awards.

Hes a hypocrite. Right when he came out of prison, he was in the Source saying how Dre, Snoop, Kurupt and Daz AREN'T gangsters. He said Daz was a foster home child and Kurupt was on some R&B shit and singing. But now Kurupt is the president of Deathrow.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Did ya'll hear that he's writing a book, In the book he will explain everything he knows about the shooting of Pac. This book is commin out in 2003. That's 7 years after Pac's death. AIN'T THAT SOME SHIT!!!!

May 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
I can't belive suge is in a murder inc video out of all videos he could be in. Murder Is more pop than boy bands. Suge was on BET last night and it was brought up that DMX and Ja Rule are blantant 2-Pac rip offs and suge agreed.

So Ja Rule is dissing DMX? Of course he copying a 2-pac song thats a no brainer as long as that bitch ja rule is concerned. I'm no fan of DMX but ja Rule has no place 2 diss anybody in my opinion, isn't he gay?

I just recently saw Crooked I in a Murder Inc Video in like a hot tub, I dont know who the video was forgot who the video was for but it was some muder inc nobody