SUGA SHAFT !!! CANT FIND THE CD NO WHERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2010
you right, that nigga was hella trippin but nobody was screamin that shit like that. just sayin free my nigga because i knew him personally. not just on some music shit. it's just as bad as killin someone over some bullshit instead of gettin em up first. but niggas want they peoples free after they done murked somebody or they done sold yola to a person who later passed because of it. I'm sure some of you niggas would like to see yo nigga out even if the crime he committed was brucial. not sayin it's bool but you know what I mean.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
you right, that nigga was hella trippin but nobody was screamin that shit like that. just sayin free my nigga because i knew him personally. not just on some music shit. it's just as bad as killin someone over some bullshit instead of gettin em up first. but niggas want they peoples free after they done murked somebody or they done sold yola to a person who later passed because of it. I'm sure some of you niggas would like to see yo nigga out even if the crime he committed was brucial. not sayin it's bool but you know what I mean.
i hear you on that, most def
but i see this positive trend on tha siccness
pushin for peace and prosperity in the hood
our women dont deserve it too?
so you think that we can stop killin each other, find peace and love in our small community, but still continue to abuse the mothers of our future generations?
cuhzz you niggas is crazy
people got their priorities twisted

Feb 27, 2010
i hear you on that, most def
but i see this positive trend on tha siccness
pushin for peace and prosperity in the hood
our women dont deserve it too?
so you think that we can stop killin each other, find peace and love in our small community, but still continue to abuse the mothers of our future generations?
cuhzz you niggas is crazy
people got their priorities twisted
you damn right im pushin for peace and prosperity in the hood and to help better our community for our growing children. if we can even get to that. hell nah our women don't deserve shit like that, even though they can be a real pain in the ass. and i mean real women, not these turf bug bitches settin niggas up. each one teach one.

Sep 11, 2009
i got da cd in my storage...i mite go over there and get it over the weekend! if i can find it....i got a hugh collection!
If you find the cd can you post a link on here..I have about 6 songs but I'm tying to get the whole album..I used to have his CD but don't know what happened to it...I seen homeboy rolling through here in Oceanside on the Strand with the van all decked out.

Suga Shaft would of been a spitter in the SD to be reckoned with on the real
:cool: