STUNNA SHADEZ REMIX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
fed_life said:
TO SYCO... stop actin like a bitch and move on...

FED GANG shit is HARDER.. TIGHTER, BETTER! BOTTOM LINE!

YOUR ACTIN like a internet punk wild'n everybody up in this bitch to hate on my dudes, the FEDERATION...

FEDERATION is on a whole muthafuckin higher LEVEL...u feel me...

I can't respect someone like you. Your shit is weak.. AND U AINT GOT NUTHIN ON MULTI-PLATNIUM PRODUCER RICK ROCK!

u need to CONCENTRATE...

GOLDIE GOLD IS A SAV, RIDEZILLA,KINSMOKE- DOONIE BABY, O.G. BATTLE LOCCO, BIG STRESS.. c'mon maaan... my partners DOIN IT REAL BIG...

u mean to tell me RICK ROCK & THE FEDS, stole your shit...?? THATS a fuckin joke..

I aint no FEDERATION fan.. I'M FEDERATION FAM...

IT'S funny how only your hardcore fans are posting in here...

i'll put money on it... RAP AGAINST GOLDIE GOLD... COME MORE LYRICAL THEN DOONIE BABY... pRODUCE BETTER THEN RICK ROCK, let me hear your flow come tighter then STRESS...

FEDERATION ALL DAY ERRY DAY!

i think its funny how grown ass doods cant refrain from responding to threads when theyve said tha same fuckin thing over & over again.. :dead:

Aug 6, 2006
ParkBoyz said:
That's a political map and has nothing to do with actually geography and literal interpretation of "The Bay Area". Fairfield isn't a coastal city and isn't even adjacent to any coastal cities, it's up north, not to the east or west of the water, it's past the water. It might be in the vicinity, but it isn't in the "area"(Bay Area) if you want to take it literally. No hate tho, I ain't got shit against Fairfield, but that's just real spit.

well it does hit water that connects to the bay area there a marina in suisun and has the lil river that travels to the bay if you get a physical map you know what im tlaking bout or been over here?

May 22, 2006
syko shit go, ya feel me? but i don't understand how dem northwest niggas feelin like dey started (or help started) the hyphy movement. no disrespect to PDX, but dat shit don't make no sense 2 me?

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
ParkBoyz said:
That's a political map and has nothing to do with actually geography and literal interpretation of "The Bay Area". Fairfield isn't a coastal city and isn't even adjacent to any coastal cities, it's up north, not to the east or west of the water, it's past the water. It might be in the vicinity, but it isn't in the "area"(Bay Area) if you want to take it literally. No hate tho, I ain't got shit against Fairfield, but that's just real spit.
i've lived there since 70, so i guess u would know better than i would. aint noboby on the planet gonna tell me that fairfield aint the bay. it's a straight up lie

Nov 2, 2005
Lets be real...
This song was not Sykos to begin with...It is Cory Hearts!
The Feds aint never even heard of no nigga named syko...really no disrespect but damn...the idea was bound to happen.

The Feds song hella goes...PERIOD. Yet, niggas are so content to hate and compare that they forget about what is important...Exposure.
I wonder how many people on here are actually doing something with their own lives...

Nov 2, 2005
The hook to the fedz version is wayyyy better than the syko version. The quality of sykos song is so distorted I really cant even understand the lyrics...especially the chorus.
I do however understand why he decided to make a diss song...Many people do, when they see others blowing up or doing something big.

Do you really think the feds are going to take time out and make a song about syko?! I doubt it. Who the hell has time, when youre consumed with doing shit thats important?!
I knew this thread was going to be revived sooner or later. Especially once it died down. As you see, it must of upset the dude enough to make him have to go and make yet another thread.

syko,
Im open to listening to new things, but let the negativity go. Its only harming you. Youre the one harboring it...Real talk. Its a waste of your time. Instead of making diss tracks you should be making new songs. Im not even being funny. Im just saying that taking time out to do all of this, is time you could of spent working on another project.

May 4, 2002
niggas get mad at me..butll listen to yuk talk about g-unit thru 3 volumes of mixtapes...lol...
and for the record..this song is a freestyle..and wasnt mixed at all...i just put it out there for the fans. cause im sayin what alotta people feel anyway. im not relying on rap to make money...i feel sorry for the ones who do this as their only source of income...i dont care if the radio never plays my shit..i dont even like rap music no more..lol.. that new donell jones is slap.
the northwest didnt start the hyphy movement. neither did fairfield. if i remember correctly...hyphy started in the "town" ....thizz came from dre. lets stop beatin around the bush and state some facts..anyway though thank yall for takin the time out to listen negative or positive. the man behind the pill comin soon...the most anticipated album since makaveli....lol

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 22, 2006
bottom line.... federation or syko. both versions go hard! especially syko's remix, ya digg? but, it's all love for whoever puttin music out. aye syko, where can i cop ya album cuzzin? and is da remix finna be on dat? good lookin mayn....

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I'm fuckin with the Corey Hart version,I just can't move on from the 80's,so I'm off some Brittania jeans,a glow-in-the-dark Awesome tee,one solid gold earing(strictly in the left ear),Suede Puma's,and a Mariner's batting helmet from HELMET NIGHT.Fuck it,bring back the Kingdome too.Nice track Syko.