Strikeforce HWGP Finals: Barnett vs Cormier 5/19

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm

MAIN CARD (Showtime)
Heavyweight Grand Prix Finale: Josh Barnett vs. Daniel Cormier
Lightweight Title Bout: Gilbert Melendez (c) vs. Josh Thomson
Light Heavyweight Bout: Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante vs. Mike Kyle
Welterweight Bout: Nah-Shon Burrell vs. Chris Spang

PRELIMINARY CARD (Showtime Extreme)
Lightweight Bout: Gesias "JZ" Cavalcante vs. Isaac Vallie-Flagg
Light Heavyweight Bout: Guto Inocente vs. Virgil Zwicker
Light Heavyweight Bout: Derrick Mehmen vs. Gian Villante
Welterweight Bout: Quinn Mulhern vs. Yuri Villefort
Lightweight Bout: Bobby Green vs. James Terry

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Cormier is about to detonate Baby Face and of course Melendez is about to do his thug! Hope Melendez comes over to the UFC after this fight! Im sure Cormier is headed to the UFC after he mops up Barnett. Got Em!!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
damn gotta catch this on delay, glad Direct TV has like 10 different Showtime channels that show this throughout the night

I think if this goes to the ground War Master is gonna take it easily. Dude's vicious ground n pound + subs might be too much. Barnett was even taking Sergei's shots like a champ in his last fight so Cormier's only chance to me is to somehow catch him right on the button. Should be a great fight though.

If Thomson comes in the same shape he did vs. KJ I don't even want to watch that fight. Dude was gassed horribly, luckily KJ is overhyped and not as good as people say he is and Thomson was able to hold him down for the whole fight. In shape Punk could make this a good fight, out of shape Punk Gil is gonna destroy.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Spang was trying Rich Franklin Burrell. I wouldn't have been shocked if the ref stopped the fight when they were standing, every time Spang released the clinch Burrell just drunken stumbled back into the cage with no kind of offense.