STREETLOW MAGAZINE BOYCOT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2010
I DONT THINK ITS RIGHT THAT A MAGAZINE THAT SUPPOSEDLY WANTS TO PRESERVE OUR CULTURA OUR PRIDE. YET WANTS TO TRY TO DENY AND AND OPPRESS THE SAME GENTE WHO STARTED THE LOWRIDER MOVEMENT WHO WERE 99% CHOLOS AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN WANT TO TURN IT AROUND AND NOT ALLOW MANY NORTHERN CHICANO RAP ARTISTS TO PERFORM OR PAY THEM. BUT WILL PAY SOME SQUARE OR BLACK OR OTHER PERSON MONEY TO PERFORM IS OUTRIGHT WRONG. I HAVE NOTICED THAT THESE GUYS AND EVEN LOWRIDER MAGAZINE BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS THEM.
OUR MUSIC GOES HAND AND HAND WITH CARSHOWS . ITS LIKE HAVING A GUN WITH NO BULLETS OR VICE VERSA. AND THEN THEY WANT TO DO DRESS CODES AND TREAT EVERYONE LIKE THEIR SHIT. REGARDLESS I'M GOING BUT I FEEL THAT STREETLOW AND LOWRIDER NEEDS TO GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER AND APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THEM MONEY IS THE PEOPLE THEY NEED TO SUPPORT. AND HELP UPCOMING CHICANOS FROM NORTHERN CALI GET THEIR CHANCE TO SHINE, AND HOMIES WITH BUSINESSES TO BE ABLE TO SELL WHAT THEY WANT. THIS IS STREETLOWS ONLY NORTHERN CALI CARSHOW THIS YEAR.

Mar 14, 2008
DO CAPITOL LETTERS SCARE YOU..?? I ALWAYS WRITE LIKE THIS BRO..
IM NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY WORKED UP.. THIS FORUM IS THE LAST THING THAT WOULD BOTHER ME..
that shits comedy. I build cars g so Thats where my perspective comes from. I dont agree with every business decision they make but i also dont agree with bitching and moaning to fix it. It just sounds kinda like whining on the boycotts part. Either way theres easily more car enthusiasts then norte rap enthusiasts so im sure slm aint trippin.

Aug 20, 2003
that shits comedy. I build cars g so Thats where my perspective comes from. I dont agree with every business decision they make but i also dont agree with bitching and moaning to fix it. It just sounds kinda like whining on the boycotts part. Either way theres easily more car enthusiasts then norte rap enthusiasts so im sure slm aint trippin.
ITS NOT BITCHING AND MOANING.SOMETIMES TO EFFECT A CHANGE THINGS HAVE TO GET DONE.A BOYCOTT IS ACTUALLY A PEACEFULL AND SMART WAY OF GETTING THE POINT ACROSS AND EFFECTNG CHANGE.WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A 100 FOOLS SHOW UP AT SLM'S OFFICES AND GET THE POINT ACROSS IN A DIFFERENT WAY????

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
the stance againt street low has only been communicated thru body of text! and only on the internet and only for a few days now so it dont
SOUND like anything! but especially not bitching and moaning...you've made you point clear but obviously got nothin to due with the northern chicano music scene so.....remove yourself from the topic...you aint gonna pursuede nobody to take up you view...
this fool "work" for street low or what?
smh.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
why not just create something similar to street low, dont gotta press up magazines but hold events like they do..make them see that we dont need they ass if they wanna act stuck up about shit and when they see everyones not fuckin with them than thats where the recognition comes in.

Dec 26, 2004
It may be not much but Ill go wit it N stop buyin Streetlow mags now. I get em cause they had pics of the N.Cali Chicano rappers on stage which was good to see, now its less N less.
I can understand the business side, but also understand about stay keeping the roots, culture N traditions of the Lowriding lifestyle alive.

Sep 17, 2007
lol i been to like one car show in my life, like 12 yrs ago.. I always thought they were all ran by southerners anyways. so fuck'um all.

Jan 7, 2006
i agree that streetlow has fallen off tough lately, and the thing of it is back in the day in the early issues they used to have speedy loc,northern ghetto boys and more adds in there magazines all the time.