streetlevels new track choppers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
D...YOU BITIN MY SLANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Howard co-sale?biter.Naw it's all good i knew you would figure that one out..that ones' easy...try cheeseburger...you might have a harder time tryin to figure that one.oh but you know whats even funnier....tadous' real name IS HOWARD..LMAO...IM NOT KIDDIN"!!!!!!!we should all start callin him howard cosell...LOL...tadou for real dogg...you need to quit....PLEAZZZZZZ....for your own sake ,bro.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
Tadou doesn't read hip-hop novels, he just writes them.

ain't that the truth....

and tadou, you don't need to speak on anyone in here....especially D-Sane.....out of everyone here, he works the hardest....How about you ask him how many hours a day he works, how much kickin' it time he has, and ask him when the last time was that he actually went out and had a lot of fun, when it wasn't related to music.....I've witnessed his work ethic, he's a down ass mutha fucka....You want proof? If he hadn't helped my ass, I WOULDN'T BE GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL.....

BTW, D...I passed my presentation....they loved the beats.....thanks again homey!

May 5, 2002
VERSE 3-RED HEAD STEVE-OPERATION GETBACK

IM SNATCHIN LIVES FOR FUN GET DIDDY DONE WITH A FIFTH OF ONE FIFTY ONE.THAT MURDER REDRUM BE PUNCTURING LUNGS WITH AN ALL BLACK TOMMY TON.

YOUR BRAINS IS HANGIN EARS RANGIN BLOOD WONT STOP SPRAYIN YOUR PRAYING.SLOWLY DECAYIN IM BANGIN AND SANGING START THE SLAYIN.

TO THE FULLEST EXTREMES WITH INFRARED BEAMS WE RIPPIN HIS CORPSE TO PIECES.SIDEWAYS WHEN I BLAZE GRENADES TO HIS LEGS AND BRAINS GET CAVED WITH CREASES.

GUN POWDER POTENT THEY CHOKIN RIDERS PREVOKING BONES BROKEN.SCOPIN FOR TOKENS NO JOKIN SHIRT SOAKEM THEN WE SMOKEM.

ROUGH RUGGED AND RAW DANK SPLIFF TO THE JAW RELEASE LIKE A BEAST TO THE TORSO.HIT THE GAS TO THE FLOOR LETTIN OFF SIX MORE BLAST DOWN MASK DOWN LIKE ZORRO.

FUCKIN OFF YOUR TOMMY HILL WITH SLUGS TO THE FACE OF YOUR MOMMYS GRILL.THEM SHELLS GONNA FLY LEAVE BODIES PEELED HITTEM UP GETTEM UP LEAVE ARMYS DRILLED.

PUT THREE GRENADES IN HIS RIVY TRY TO HIT SPLIT ME BUT MISSED ME.SWIFTLY PULLED RIPLEY DROPPED SIXTY THREE FIFTY UPPER QUICKLY.

WE FUCKINEM CHESTLESS DEATH BREATHLESS REVERSIBLE TECH CLIPS MAKE MESSES.MURDER WEAPON PRECIOUS STOCK STRETCHES PUTTEM ON DEATHLIST STRUCK VESTLESS.

>RED HEAD STEVE AKA MR.MOBSTATUS<

May 5, 2002
THANKS FOLKERS

I JUST WANNA SAY THANKS TO HALF/SANE AND YOUNG VICIOUS FOR SPITTIN STRAIGHT LACE FIRE ON THE OPERATION GETBACK.
MY FOLKS PUT IT DOWN LIKE PROFESSIONALS.
IM GLAD EVERYONE LIKED THE SONG.
THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE EVERYBODY. .LATE.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Sixxness said:
tadou, you don't need to speak on anyone in here....especially D-Sane.....out of everyone here, he works the hardest....How about you ask him how many hours a day he works, how much kickin' it time he has, and ask him when the last time was that he actually went out and had a lot of fun, when it wasn't related to music..... (and some other crap which says "Background Music > Slide Information"...i think.)
If he fucked wit the right artists right off the bat...he'd have more free time.

I aint gonna explain that neither...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ how about you quote me right first you faggot.:mad:

will someone ban this cock sucking mother fucker already?

*I appologize to everyone but Tadou, for posting this. I just felt it was a need to do thing*

Apr 25, 2002
tadou...whats so bad about a group album???? if you were the smart ass you claim to be, maybe you would realizes that only decreases artist profit by however many artists are in the group...and in the indie game, that can be dangerous and cause for problems (something we saw happen with FTS)...you sell 2000 units....the profit the artists earn off each unit (just throwin a number around) is $2...you got 4 fools up in the group....thats only a G a piece....which really aint shit nowadays.....wouldnt you rather be doin a solo with a few guest spots and earnin $4000 off 2000 sold???? which STILL isnt too realistic. basic business fool...:chinese:

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
These days, i think there's too many solo artists comin out, and it messes up the whole aspect of live performances. These days, im just feelin like I'd rather have 5 group albums and make 1/5th the cash than make 5 solo albums, if thats what you mean. I'd also rather do a statewide/regional tour as a group than as a solo artist. Aint nothin like breakin bread with your homies after puttin in some hard work...ya feel?

When you're at a major label, and you've got 5 artists jockeying over marginal profits, amidst satisfying quotas to appease the labelheads demand and essential criterion.....shit can get fucked up, for real, ya dig.

But if its 5 cats thats SERIOUS about their future, and understand that their first few albums are SUPPOSED to be groundwork and arent supposed to be overly-profitable....i dont see what the big problem is!

So...yeah....ill take a profit divided by 5 if it means being able to tour with 4 other cats who are as serious about their career as i am......."real talk", as Jay-Z once invented........ :classic: (i also heard he invented "say dat then!", but dont quote me on that!)