streetlevels new track choppers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
don't get all butt hurt. calm down and quit taking shit personal.

PS....insults aren't necessary.....cause i'm not an idiot....i just made my point that you aren't at all as good as you say you are. so slow your fuckin' roll junior!

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah tadou...and I have a library full of written rhymes, not to mention over 1000 hours of studio time and bla bla bla bla bla *Goes on for about a novel*

Point is you aint got shit out, and your rhymes aint nothin to brag about.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
"Operation Getback"

Feelin the chorus... sounds smoove...might sound a lil bit better if it was like 1/5th of a second slower..just a TINY bit...

Verse 1...liked the ending, everything else was like a collage of tongue-twisted ruggedness...niiiice...

Verse 2...did he say richard kimble? from fla? that boy got some flows!......um... see Verse 1. sounded almost the same to me, just the generic NW style...

Verse 3...Im likin those flow-segment-connections (i dont know what to call em), those are soundin nice...last 2 lines is crazy, 8 rhymes in 2 bars...now THATS the kinda shit im tryin to hear in the NW! about time!

Overall....i give the song a thumbs up...i aint too picky, and this song passes...all the flows are on beat, everybody came tight, and the beat complimented the flows to a T...not really much more i can say besides im lookin forward to more verses like V3...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I dont know/care who you are, "Al", but....damn, how many times i gotta say this?....i got 4 songs online

"Waa waaa waa, online dont mean shit"

Ive also got about 8 songs total complete

"waa waaa waaa, but you dont have anything OUT yet"

Thats coming next month. An ep that will have a dozen or so songs on it, and will cost about 5$.

"waa waaaaa...umm... you should quit rapping?"

Ive gone too far to turn back. I *BARELY* missed that emcee battle that happened in February or whenever it was...if i would have known about it... I SWEAR, I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE :( and yall would know...but...right now, yall just dont know what its like...

I could go on the east coast, the HARDEST coast to get love from for rhymin, RIGHT NOW...and get respect for the flow...but around here, its completely twisted....

fans that'll bump ANY local hiphop album so they can feel like they're "part of somethin", and rappers that keep sellin to the same fans over and over again...

until next time.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
"waa waaa waaa, but you dont have anything OUT yet"

Thats coming next month. An ep that will have a dozen or so songs on it, and will cost about 5$.

do you even know how many songs en EP is supposed to have? Cause it's not 12.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
EP is Extended Play, and usually refers to a "1/2" LP which rappers put out a few months in advance of the actual Full Album, to keep anticipation high...when the final LP drops, it usually includes about 70-80% of the songs from the EP, but they're re-done and a couple of the songs are switched.

EPs are usually anywhere from 7-10 songs, depending on track length, and the average EP is around 35 to 45 minutes long...the typical EP can fit on 1 side of a tape.

Now...for my(/our) EP comin up...it'll have about 12 songs on it...but that aint enough, so we'll probably throw a couple freestyles on it, and maybe a remix or radio edit or two...

"Why not just make it an LP?" You ask? Well...being the bright, new upstarts we are, we decided to put, nearly, a whole album together, and sell it for a low price (5-6$), instead of just straight up calling it an LP, and charging 10 instead...

Summary:

EP's are usually about 7-10 songs and sell for about $8.

Ours will have around 12 songs plus freestyles, remixes and radio edits, and will sell for around $5-6.

Any questions? :D

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
Brace yourself for another novel sixxness.

*starts holding onto the chair in which i sit* lol

4sDeuces&Trays said:
young vicious was 3rd right? damn that track was bangin.. good lookin out sixxness, i didn't know YV had any audio online. red headed steve came correct with that beat.
Half Sane aka B-Ill was the 1st verse....YV was 2nd, and Red Head Steve was 3rd, I believe.....YV is a sav on the mic...

Apr 25, 2002
Thanx for the luv yall....that cut really aint my style, cuz I dont consider myself a gangsta rapper....but I can come sick on ANY subject. And since that track was some raw gangsta shit....I came really raw and murderous. Ill put up the lyrics to the first two verses (I dont have Steve's lyrics memorized) so yall can soak...cuz I know some of it is hard to make out....but the lyrics are really the best part.

Apr 25, 2002
Verse 1- Half Sane:

Watch for the guts to touch with the pavement (why?), cuz Im insane when I get back/ Ill give that, brain incision to make your vision fade to pitch black/
guns go click clack, then blood goes split splat on your bed sheets/ your asleep while I creep with the butcher knife and ya lookin like fresh meat/
more creative than bangin down doors and stainin your floor with Smith and Wessons/ Ill use a weapon to open your stomach and hang your mother with your intestines/
with more aggression than brendela red nose pits off gunpowder/ Ill knock you out, take you to my house, and stomp you out for one hour/
thug power makes blood shower from cowards and snitches/ label me lethal like I got navy seals in thousands of ditches/
we got Young Vicious (wassup!) willing to open your chest like a safe/ and Red Headed Steve (wassup?) who makes enemies a red head with a blade/
did I mention the way I retaliate quick like rattlesnakes/ to make chains connect bodies and weights in Seattle's lakes/
it was like me in a battle tank against you on a bike with a tech9/ so next time.....TRY NOT TO DISRESPECT MINE!!!

Apr 25, 2002
verse 2 - Young Vicious:

It gets hectic, if the tech's gripped, my index finger's epileptic/ when you get rushed on like Aikman I leave your billfold anorexic/
northwestern domestic, comin with an attack range that'll even make birds fall/ with the Ken Griffey appliance to treat any mean mug like curveballs/
do you wanna be the one to buckle with a cracked jaw from the face burrowing limbs/ vision coldly dimmed, by knuckles coated in trophy skin/
puttin mortal wounds in your brim, do chins like siamese twins...cut em down the middle/ my hands are nimble, keepin enemies on the run like Richard Kimble/
do it solo, even as foes grow like bacteria multiplied/ with the street sweepin machinery singin these wartime lullabies/
burn like sulfur dried, get hauled off like bricks with the latex mits/ cuz my combat grounds encompass the northern point of the 206/
makin hearts glitch like digitals, plus the heat we contain is a rare fire/ with Half Sane ready to pop the trunk and treat captives like spare tires/
only wear attire the shade of oil when enemies get forcefed cap-/-sules of cyanide, or the balled hands fly, ITS OPERATION GETBACK!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
WOULD YOU ASSHOLES PLEASE QUIT FUCKIN' ARGUING?!?!?!

Tadou.......like I said previously.....you are the Howard Cosell of hip-hop. You can't learn everything you need to know out of books and from doing research. There comes a time when actual GAME and HUSTLE has to take over......which is becoming more and more apparent that those are qualities that you DO NOT possess.

You're constantly runnin' your mouth about the things you THINK you're capable of doing.....but then make excuses for your shortcomings. "I don't have access to a studio.......wah, wah, wah." Fool.....by the time you do get something together......nobody is gonna wanna listen. Either that.....or folks is gonna be SEVERELY disappointed because you hyped it up to be something it's not.

Some advice: Shut the fuck up and let your music speak for you. Stop burning bridges with people who could potentially help you (that would be your GAME deficit showing). And get your OWN studio set-up (that would be your HUSTLE deficit showing). When I was your age.....I wanted to make music....and I did WHATEVER I could to make it happen!!! I didn't make excuses.....or bullshit reasons.

May 10, 2002
YoungVicious said:
verse 2 - Young Vicious:

It gets hectic, if the tech's gripped, my index finger's epileptic/ when you get rushed on like Aikman I leave your billfold anorexic/
northwestern domestic, comin with an attack range that'll even make birds fall/ with the Ken Griffey appliance to treat any mean mug like curveballs/
do you wanna be the one to buckle with a cracked jaw from the face burrowing limbs/ vision coldly dimmed, by knuckles coated in trophy skin/
puttin mortal wounds in your brim, do chins like siamese twins...cut em down the middle/ my hands are nimble, keepin enemies on the run like Richard Kimble/
do it solo, even as foes grow like bacteria multiplied/ with the street sweepin machinery singin these wartime lullabies/
burn like sulfur dried, get hauled off like bricks with the latex mits/ cuz my combat grounds encompass the northern point of the 206/
makin hearts glitch like digitals, plus the heat we contain is a rare fire/ with Half Sane ready to pop the trunk and treat captives like spare tires/
only wear attire the shade of oil when enemies get forcefed cap-/-sules of cyanide, or the balled hands fly, ITS OPERATION GETBACK!
Actually im glad you did that,cus I had a hard time makin out some of your viciousness.All I can say is WOW.Even better than I first thought.Yall ready for this youngster to tear apart this town????

Apr 25, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
Actually im glad you did that,cus I had a hard time makin out some of your viciousness.All I can say is WOW.Even better than I first thought.Yall ready for this youngster to tear apart this town????
Thanx folks! Glad u like it....yea, I knew from the first time I heard the finished product that the lyrics in my verse were kinda hard to make out....thats all on me. I didnt practice spitting the verse enough, so it wasnt polished...in fact I came up with the last bar in my head right before goin into the studio, lol. That'll teach me to do my homework....*slaps himself on the wrist*...BAD YV!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
WOULD YOU ASSHOLES PLEASE QUIT FUCKIN' ARGUING?!?!?!

Tadou.......like I said previously.....you are the Howard Cosell of hip-hop. You can't learn everything you need to know out of books and from doing research. There comes a time when actual GAME and HUSTLE has to take over......which is becoming more and more apparent that those are qualities that you DO NOT possess.

You're constantly runnin' your mouth about the things you THINK you're capable of doing.....but then make excuses for your shortcomings. "I don't have access to a studio.......wah, wah, wah." Fool.....by the time you do get something together......nobody is gonna wanna listen. Either that.....or folks is gonna be SEVERELY disappointed because you hyped it up to be something it's not.

Some advice: Shut the fuck up and let your music speak for you. Stop burning bridges with people who could potentially help you (that would be your GAME deficit showing). And get your OWN studio set-up (that would be your HUSTLE deficit showing). When I was your age.....I wanted to make music....and I did WHATEVER I could to make it happen!!! I didn't make excuses.....or bullshit reasons.
You have so much arrogance, spite, envy, and utter contempt...it just amazes me...and im lovin it, ahahahaha

Im not some little pawn you can "expose" with some personal shortcomings...you have NOTHING to attack of me, so you stoop to petty shit, which i EXPLAIN--not make reasons for--but EXPLAIN.

I give a fuck what my attitude gets me on the net, cuz guranteed, out of all the people that could and would do things for me in the industry, only about 5% of them talk on internet message boards

--And most of the ones that do are just.. well.. "woofin" to quote popular NW vernacular.

If i had *ONE HALF* of the equipment you do, i wouldnt be sitting around whining on message boards, i'd be making things happen RIGHT NOW... SLR's name is (semi)-hot, and what are you doing with it? working on 127 solo projects? doing tracks for other people and not even dropping vocals on em? promising a bunch of releases, not soon, but MONTHS from now?

Dont take that as an attack on your business savvy...take it as an attack on your LOGICAL THOUGHT PROCESSES!!

I dont read books on hiphop, i study the words, and the delivery...you more than ANYBODY should know how tedius it gets when EVERYBODY on a track has the SAME delivery and almost EQUIVALENT lyrics...FTS songs are tight, yes...but i still cant tell everybody apart, and i doubt ill EVER be able to...

So for your "Howard Cosell" crap...come on...you gotta come better than that....im a full-time student, studying too many things in my spare time to count...while you're sittin on a studio that you can make tracks with NON-STOP....tellin *ME* what i'm lacking?

You couldnt handle an artist like me anywhere NEAR your label/artists...you need to switch your attitude up first... read a thesaurus or somethin, learn some vocabulary...work on your vocal/speech presentation and strength/confidence...then try again...cuz you just aint perceiving things right...