Street Violence Hits Oakland After Raiders' Win

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
Chaos said:
FUCK THA RAIDERS THEY JUST SOME PUNK ASS BITCHES WITH AN OLD ASS QUARTERBACK I MUST ADMIT THEY ARE GETTING GOOD WITH THEM VETS ON THE TEAM BUT ONCE THEY RUN OUT OF VETS AND THEY ALL RETIRE THEN WHAT? YOU SUCK AGAIN...EXACTLY MY POINT

I HAVE SPOKEN MY MIND LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT
^^^^^^^^^^^porter, tuiosopo, jolley, buchanan, harris, gibson, woodson..........etc.

and your niners look more like a fluke. years of losing then a string of bowls then back to losing. Raiders decades of winning.

Apr 25, 2002
all these fuckin haters talkin big shit...who gives a fuck how many passed superbowls your team won cuz that dont mean shit now...raiders are in the bowl and all you bitches wanna do is talk shit....if you didnt know your team aint playin next week so shut the fuck up....wait till next week and i guarentee all you poodles will be speachless

May 1, 2002
SOME PPL FROM SAN DIEGO ARE GONNA LEAVE FOR THE WEEKEND CUZ OF RAIDERS FAN ....THOSE ARE THE FRONT RUNNERS DOING THAT SHIT....LETS HOPE ON OUR FOURTH RING THOSE PENDEJOS WILL ACT CIVIL

JUST WIN BABY

Jan 20, 2003
www.raptalk.net
ABOVE THA REST said:
let them have they 15 minutes of fame...I mean first appearance since 1984....they should be happy ......I GUESS.....try winning 5 superbowls, then you have something to celebrate about...
Fear no more Cuttie Cut, the 49er’s won’t make their next super bowl appearance till 2069, but only to get beat by the Vacaville Villains.

Jul 17, 2002
RevoL said:
all these fuckin haters talkin big shit...who gives a fuck how many passed superbowls your team won cuz that dont mean shit now...raiders are in the bowl and all you bitches wanna do is talk shit....if you didnt know your team aint playin next week so shut the fuck up....wait till next week and i guarentee all you poodles will be speachless
naw man theyll still be crying about some bitchass shit cuz whiners is a bunch of punks