Street Violence Hits Oakland After Raiders' Win

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Scattered street violence is reported in Oakland, Calif., following the Raiders' victory that puts the team in the Super Bowl. Rowdy crowds set a bonfire, threw bottles and rocks and broke windows of cars and buildings along several blocks of the city's International Boulevard. Police say some bus windows have been broken. There is no word yet on arrests.
The Raiders advanced to the Super Bowl by defeating the Tennessee Titans 41-24 in the AFC championship game. They'll play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who defeated Philadelphia 27-10 in the NFC title game.

Aug 6, 2002
Tim said:
Of course there are some dumb fuccs here who will approve of that dumb shit.
hmmm....lets hope not. But like Deep said, it's expected for raiders fans to act like that on a big victory like this. Oaklands no exception, this has happend to many other team victory's.

Dec 27, 2002
I AM A RAIDER FAN BUT THAT SHIT IS JUST UNCALLED FOR...YOU CAN TELL THOSE ARE THE FRONT RUNNERS SIMPLY BECUASE REAL TRUE FANS ARE MORE CIVIL AND DONT NEED TO GO TO THE EXTREME WITH THAT SHIT...I MEAN YAH WE GET ALL GEARED UP HELLA CRAZY AND SHIT BUT...DAMN THESE DUMBFUCKS ARE JUST TRYING TO HYPE UP THE IMAGE EVEN MORE...THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES WHERE I HAVE SEEN RAIDER FANS FIGHTING RAIDER FANS...AND THE YOUNG DUMB FUCK GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED...THIS TYPE OF SHIT IS UNCALLED FOR...

Dec 27, 2002
DID YALL WATCH THE NEWS YESTERDAY AND HOW THEY NABBED THAT ONE FOOL SMOKIN THE REEFER...HIS DUMB ASS GOT NABBER BEFORE THE GAME...SHOULD OF AT LEAST SOLD HIS TICKET BEFORE SO HE COULD GET SOME BAIL MONEY AND SHIT...LOL

May 9, 2002
ABOVE THA REST said:
let them have they 15 minutes of fame...I mean first appearance since 1984....they should be happy ......I GUESS.....try winning 5 superbowls, then you have something to celebrate about......when they show old re-runs on ESPN Classic
word.

and i mean..come on now..there is violence EVERY NIGHT in oakland.....ya'll act like it's some nice city that raiders fans invade and fuck up

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
FUCK ALL THIS NEGATIVITY,THE GREAT MAJORITY OF FANS DIDNT DO THAT SHIT,AND THEM INCIDENTS ARE LAME COMPARED TO THEM EUROPEAN SOCCER FANS WHO CAN DESTROY A WHOLE CITY,SO WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK...THE RAIDERS DESERVE THIS MORE THAN ANY OTHER TEAM OUT THERE.SUBERBOWL BOUND RAIDERS BABY....

Sep 16, 2002
FUCK THA RAIDERS THEY JUST SOME PUNK ASS BITCHES WITH AN OLD ASS QUARTERBACK I MUST ADMIT THEY ARE GETTING GOOD WITH THEM VETS ON THE TEAM BUT ONCE THEY RUN OUT OF VETS AND THEY ALL RETIRE THEN WHAT? YOU SUCK AGAIN...EXACTLY MY POINT

I HAVE SPOKEN MY MIND LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT