Street Thugs Bootleg ??!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2011
L-town , 69 !!

Attachments

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Ok It's all good , The Seller told me that He made a Mistake so He removed His Auction . The version that he was selling was A bootleg Made By Calstate about 5/6 Years Ago .
FUcking Calstate!!!

Gotta love some of the real shit he pulls up, but these bootlegs and shady ones do my nut son im tellin ya.

OG Fonk, this is your realm, what did you think about the E. Klips "debut" cd he was sellin too? Autographed by him too. It fetched 400 a few months ago i think. Sorry to thread jack, if ur not too sure try having a look for it. Looks good, but '97, erm, i dunno. Klips had a shitload of unreleased projects post 2003 that's all im sayin!!!

Dec 6, 2011
L-town , 69 !!
No doubt about It , Calstate gotta be One of the Best Rap sellers on Ebay for Years now but Damn , I also hate those Bootlegs / Reprints That He Sells !
Regarding That E.Klips Album , I Don't know Much about that , but here is his bio , Found it on ReverbNation :

Remarkable & blessed with the talent to write & produce music. (Erik Dupree Davis) also known as E.klips Da Hustla was born & raised in the Notorious North Sacramento,Ca Streets Born September 25th 1981. E.klips Da Hustla started rapping at a early age but decided to get serious with his craft around the age of 15. He released his first cd independently in 1997 called (Kritikal Thinkin) he followed up with a stream of classic albums such as Heatrocks(2001), Gamspilla(2002) A collabo with two talented solo artist by the names of Big Hollis & Lace Leno, As a group they're Da Blockbleedaz album entitled Bleedin Da Block(2005) The Mackramento Bee(2006) Win, Lose Or Draw(2007) A Collabo with a talented solo artist by the name of San Quinn they released an album entitled Detrimental(2010). E.klips Da Hustla has worked with many other talented artist from Sacramento, The Bay Area, Down South & The EastCoast Such as San Quinn, Keak Da Sneak, Big Hollis, Brotha Lynch Hung, Luni Coleone, T-Nutty, Lace Leno & many more. KEAK DA SNEAK "KUNTA KINTA & TOWN BIZNESS"(2006)MOB BOSS(2010) BROTHA LYNCH HUNG "THE FIX"(2008) T-NUTTY "STATE 2 STATE"(2006) SAN QUINN "2,000 & QUINN"(2010) LUNI COLEONE "GLOBAL RECALL"(2006) BIG HOLLIS "THE MUSTARD GAS"(2005) LACE LENO "UNDA TURF 1 & 2"(2006 & 2007)PASTOR TROY "STILL TROY" (2011)

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
i know this is crazy but if any1 has this bootleg and wants 2 sell it 2 me please let me know. i got a friend who desperately wants all things street thugs.

May 27, 2006
Calstate mightve worked something out with e klips to misrepresent the album as older than it is. Eklips gets the opportunity to enhance his 90s resume and both can make money.
Yes just like phil had rappers telling his fakes would be official 90s releases. Also calstate is no internet fag like phil but an old rapper himself and knows all the people, very easy for him to set things like that up. He even had Young Dre D taking pictures with his rerelease to give people the feeling it was an old thing.
Whenever calstate comes up with new unseen "old" things it's best to be highly suspicious.

Btw this reminds me, he came up with quite a few copies of this before unseen CD lately. Atleast 1 track we already know, it's from Iceburg Tip Of Da Burg maybe even more:

Judging by the cover and the fact it's a compilation (just tracks put together which is easier to make as set up a full fake album and we even know one track already) i say it's a good chance it's a 2014 fake..anyone got more infos?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Yes just like phil had rappers telling his fakes would be official 90s releases. Also calstate is no internet fag like phil but an old rapper himself and knows all the people, very easy for him to set things like that up. He even had Young Dre D taking pictures with his rerelease to give people the feeling it was an old thing.
Whenever calstate comes up with new unseen "old" things it's best to be highly suspicious.

Btw this reminds me, he came up with quite a few copies of this before unseen CD lately. Atleast 1 track we already know, it's from Iceburg Tip Of Da Burg maybe even more:

Judging by the cover and the fact it's a compilation (just tracks put together which is easier to make as set up a full fake album and we even know one track already) i say it's a good chance it's a 2014 fake..anyone got more infos?
Just bringin this back up while lookin for an ol thread. Yeah that's '98/99 and actually geniuine. Good to be sceptical of it though you're right. It's one compilation that was plain & simply missed out for years.

Anyone any wiser with that Kritical Thinkin cd from E.Klips? I pulled up an ol wantlist of mine which also had albums "Horrifik" and "So Problematik" on it so still thinkin this cd might be shady.Also the biopic/discography doesn't mentioned Armageddogz/Shorft Fuze cd from '02 that E.Klips, Big Man & Lace were part of (they were in Armageddogz) so i reckon its bullshit.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2020
FUcking Calstate!!!

Gotta love some of the real shit he pulls up, but these bootlegs and shady ones do my nut son im tellin ya.

OG Fonk, this is your realm, what did you think about the E. Klips "debut" cd he was sellin too? Autographed by him too. It fetched 400 a few months ago i think. Sorry to thread jack, if ur not too sure try having a look for it. Looks good, but '97, erm, i dunno. Klips had a shitload of unreleased projects post 2003 that's all im sayin!!!

Im the one who bought the e.klips da hustla kritikal thinkin from calstate and I don't know if it's a bootleg or not but if they did bootleg it why would they only make one I've never seen it again and the songs are old you can tell that he's only 15 or so on this cd and I have his heatrocks and game spilla albums too so compared to the way he sounds on thos cd is a big difference he's way younger