Street Fighter 2 HD Remake on Xbox Live Arcade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com

Who's copped it? Its 1,200 Microsoft Points and you can use Akuma, Djay, Camy, T-hawk, Fei Long, this shit looks fucking dope in HD, they got tournaments and online play in Live too, I gotta get good with Ryo again and Blanka. Thanks to the free MS points at circuit city when I bought Gears of War 2.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
I actually do better on the regular controllers versus the arcade stick. I used to be a beast on street fighter ex. I need to cop me a router and an adapter so i can wreck all ya'll lol and wait till SF4 come out. I just hope the online play don't lag.
Wait...people actually played street fighter EX?!?!

That is one of the worst fighting games ever made

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003

what kind of buttons does this have? concave or convex? american style stick or japanese style? are those things customizable?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Wait...people actually played street fighter EX?!?!

That is one of the worst fighting games ever made
yes backpack man, and I would crush you in that game. it wasn't that bad. World Heroes is the worst fighting game ever made. And if you think EX is crap, then i guess you ain't coppin Sf4 cuz it looks like EX on roids imo.