Streaming movies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
anyone got streaming video sites for movies or tv? someone mentioned Niter TV | Watch Movies Online for Free HD as working with ps3/4 but I'm looking for other ones since it's not loading movies on mine and I'm getting tired of downloading torrents
Hmmm that's odd that niter isn't working for ya. I have a PS4 and I have never had a problem with it....best site by far imo...

Props: reo and reo
Oct 19, 2008
thanx but that site sucks, it barely has any content, check out AtoZ.se - The Many-Named Site. has more shit
Site usually has the newer flicks(never that cam bs)/ good tv shows by full series(is limited a bit)

Movie tube got shut down which was my goto but jus posting up for the folks

*edit also jus checked that site looks good but has a bunch of pop ups^ site I posted doesn't have that, appreciate the heads up on the site tho

Last edited:
Props: reo and reo

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Site usually has the newer flicks(never that cam bs)/ good tv shows by full series(is limited a bit)

Movie tube got shut down which was my goto but jus posting up for the folks

*edit also jus checked that site looks good but has a bunch of pop ups^ site I posted doesn't have that, appreciate the heads up on the site tho
yeah its tuff to find one without popups AND good content
RIP movietube