Strange Music Street Teams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
Hey everybody. I'm filling in the gaps in some markets for Strange Music Street Promotion. I may need help in several markets moving forward, so if you're interested in helping out with some street promotion in your city, please send me a PRIVATE message with your contact info - name, address, phone number, email etc. If I've already got your market covered, I may not have time to get back to everyone who messages me, please understand it's no dis.

I'm especially looking for someone in Amarillo TX at the moment, if anyone knows anyone out that way.

Thanks all!

Aug 31, 2005
what about if i know your promoter in my city DJs infront of 15 to 20 people max on friday and saturday nights and never plays any strange music, and ive seen him hand out 1 Killer/Tales sampler

im not in a position time wise to do promo, but im sure you can find better people in my city/region then this

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm sending my info now, Britton. Know this, though. You need to stop relying on the guy in Springfield, Mo. The only promo I've seen came from the hands of Sawyer, AJ, and myself.

Jul 3, 2008
I don't know if you need any help in the Southeastern new england area, but I have alot of connects in that area and I know alot of people and I'm willing to put as much time and effort that you need or want in my area. I sent you a PM already.

Oct 17, 2006
I don't know if you need any help in the Southeastern new england area, but I have alot of connects in that area and I know alot of people and I'm willing to put as much time and effort that you need or want in my area. I sent you a PM already.

good luck on that one. there is people from new england that have been waiting on promo for years now.

Jul 1, 2004
I'm sending my info now, Britton. Know this, though. You need to stop relying on the guy in Springfield, Mo. The only promo I've seen came from the hands of Sawyer, AJ, and myself.
I already talked to him about it and he got back to me sayin that Springfield was a weak promo market. He said he'd get me some kutt promo but Im still waitin on my Everready box that was suposed to be shipped out:ermm:

Nov 7, 2006
good luck on that one. there is people from new england that have been waiting on promo for years now.
yeah i'm still waiting on my everready promo lol. yeah east should be priority number 1 if u ask me. think of how his sales would be if he got the east on lock too? oh well i'll send a PM but i can almost gauantee nothing comes out of it. it never does lol. i mean shit atleast send some promo to my store and i can drape that shit in strange.

Sep 27, 2008
Be patient with the promo stuff guys. Brit has got alot on his plate right now and the fact he has handled everything should be acknowledged and appreciated. There is more than most think about when planning a tour, like some of the east coast venues dont want to do consecutive Tech shows. When venues hold off and only let an artist come once or twice a year the demand is higher. But most people dont see the business side of things. As far as sending out promotional items.... It will happen! I was in the same position just a year ago, hearing i was gonna receive things that never showed, be promised tickets that never happened. But i assure you all of that these things have been noticed and the appropriate changes have been made. And changes like rebuilding street teams that do not have a very good track record. I challenge anybody that thinks that they can do a better job than someone else to quit running off at the mouth and do something productive. I myself am trying to gather new street team info for new and old markets. If you would like to be apart of the team please email [email protected]. I know some of you have heard it all before, and I have too..... but the MO is the "Show Me State" and I have faith they will. Stay up

S.L.A.D.A.N.