Strange Music HQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
yup...

but on a serious note some of this shit reminds me of dave chappelle skit of cribs...shit is just ridiculous and put in there to show "im ballin bitch! it make my dookie twinkle"....

good shit strange gonna make you look more powerful but you could have cut down half that shit and got a GOOD feature.

oh well we will stick to the $1,000 a verse features

Nov 6, 2005
yup...

but on a serious note some of this shit reminds me of dave chappelle skit of cribs...shit is just ridiculous and put in there to show "im ballin bitch! it make my dookie twinkle"....

good shit strange gonna make you look more powerful but you could have cut down half that shit and got a GOOD feature.

oh well we will stick to the $1,000 a verse features (Besides Krayzie Bone, Chino XL, Crooked I, and Messy Marv)
Welcome back, and since you havent been around, ill correct that statement.
Things are a little different with this release.

Nov 7, 2007
www.freewebs.com
You're right. You can see the bolts that you see on the side of those types of trailers, and there is one shot where Kutt bends down and you can see the wheel and such. Like I said though, I figured they would have used green screen or some other kind of CGI for that shot. Alwell...
Why would it be obvious..Bunk Rock bitch..like a bitch in a bunk in a trailer...ahh nvm i'm just ripped :(

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I would cop if they had a NE fitted, though I'd be happier if they came out with more than one or two quality tee's (a la Beat You Up, Red on Black Killer Tee, etc.)

to coincide with the thread, the HQ complex is fucking dope. the custom one off accents incorporated into the furnishings and architecture is crazy...

being a wheelman I'm digging the chrome touches on the trucks and the emphasized snake and bat detailed on the custom trailer... hella clean