Strange Music HQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
That's ghetto terminology. It's not a "midwest thing", either. It's a Northerners thing that the Midwest grasped. And by looking at this map below, one can argue that it's merely "pop" because you prefer to say that over "soda".

Well, from the best of my knowledge the term pop originated in Detroit, which is a midwest city, so its still a midwest thing, originally.

Feb 12, 2006
Anyone remember SODA POPINSKI????? lol he uses both, what now??
But on a serious note, I NEED that table with the strange music logo, that would probably be the sickest beerpong table i've ever seen.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yes "Pop" is a midwest thing... its slang for soda cuz when you open up a can the noise of the aluminum seal cracking open goes pop.

If anyone paid attention to the Bunk Rock Bitch Video the red trailer was used as a backgound for a few scenes with Kutt standing in front of it with the logo behind him.
That trailer was actually used? I figured it was some Green Screen or something.

Oct 2, 2006
That trailer was actually used? I figured it was some Green Screen or something.
Yes they used the trailer for the backdrop. The logo is on all 4 sides so I'm guessing that he just stood infront of one of the sides. After seeing the trailer in person and watching the video it makes perfect sense that it was used in the video.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
You're right. You can see the bolts that you see on the side of those types of trailers, and there is one shot where Kutt bends down and you can see the wheel and such. Like I said though, I figured they would have used green screen or some other kind of CGI for that shot. Alwell...