Strange Music Australia & New Zealand

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
this is good news to me since I ain't pre-ordering anytime soon since all my fund's are going to the caprice and some custom part's I got coming in these two weeks so a retail copy will have to wait

Oct 16, 2006
The following are the banners for the JB Hi-Fi Pre-Orders for anyone interested:

I recieved a Strange Music Australia newsletter recently and found something that may be of interest.. the new sampler they have pressed up for Australia has four new tracks from the Tech N9ne Collabos - The Gates Mixed Plate album, though I would hazard to guess that one of the tracks will be "O.G."

JUST TO REITERATE FROM A PREVIOUS POST, MAKE SURE ALL YOU AUSTRALIAN/NEW ZEALAND POSTERS HERE AND ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS WHO ARE FANS OF STRANGE MUSIC GO TO THE STRANGE MUSIC AUSTRALIA FACEBOOK PAGE AND SIGN UP IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY!!

The link is http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=94651751364&v=wall

I will try to keep you updated on anything noteworthy that occurs..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
Both BROTHA LYNCH HUNG's Meat and KRIZZ KALIKO's Misunderstood videos are now being played on Channel 2's RAGE (Music Programming within Australia) and by this weekend we will see TECH N9NE's Show Me A God to coincide with the release of Tech N9ne's K.O.D. being distributed within Australia on the 16th of July ....

TO KEEP SPREADING THE INFECTION AND GET THE STRANGE MUSIC VIDEOS PLAYED ON RAGE I HOPE ALL OF YOU CAN JUMP ON TO http://www.abc.net.au/rage/requests/ AND PUT IN YOUR REQUESTS FOR THE TRACKS -

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG... - MEAT

KRIZZ KALIKO - MISUNDERSTOOD

TECH N9NE - SHOW ME A GOD

As far as I am aware there is no restrictions on how many times you vote and people can vote from overseas.. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REQUEST THESE VIDEOS AND LETS SPREAD THIS INFECTION BEYOND THE STATES!!

ECF'NW.

May 7, 2008
i just told them to play ALL TECH N9NE videos lol.. but no one watches rage anyways its not a very big promo getting them on rage..

did u watch the short about how a dog with a camera on its head and a basic beat can get a music video on rage ? its true..lol

Oct 16, 2006
I think thats a very naive comment.. I am sure there is at least some audience watching Rage.. how would you expect Tech N9ne and the roster to be shown regularly on Channel V or MTV Australia off the bat without any build-up whereas if if there is a huge demand for them on say a music show like "rage".. maybe the buzz will transcend into other music programming.. "Rage" isn't the only place Strange Music Australia has hit up to get videos out but it is a step in the right direction to actually get Strange Music some notice down here ..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
Tech actually mentioned in an interview telling Travis he wants to go out and perform that away.. I don't think it is a matter of if but when..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
Krizz Kaliko's Misunderstood was played for the second week on "Rage" Saturday morning at the 3am time slot..

i just told them to play ALL TECH N9NE videos lol.. but no one watches rage anyways its not a very big promo getting them on rage..
also i just decided to turn on the tv after some late night xbox and i put on the music program. i was pretty surprised to see krizz kaliko missunderstood just come on
Just goes to show you the power that a show like Rage has to propel awareness to Strange Music.. even at an early morning time slot because I think that gives a good example that there still is an audience around.. however "terrible" the time slot appears.

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
I HOPE SOME OF YOU ARE ABLE TO HIT UP
http://www.abc.net.au/rage/requests/ & REQUEST STRANGE MUSIC VIDEOS TO BE PLAYED ON AUSTRALIAN FREE-TO-AIR TV..

THE FOLLOWING TRACKS ARE UP FOR REQUEST TO BE PLAYED IF ENOUGH VOTES ARE SENT FOR THIS UPCOMING FRIDAY -

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG - MEAT
KRIZZ KALIKO - MISUNDERSTOOD
& Recently Added
TECH N9NE'S SHOW ME A GOD!!

*Votes can be made internationally and you can vote multiple times*

Thanks in advance..

ECF'NW.

Aug 20, 2002
I announce ME to do this for Germany,....now its up to Strange to connect to important folks,....the SPLASH might be good to connect connections,...I won´t be there till now,but just HOLLA and I will be there!!!2 backstage tickets for friday and I´ll let you know whuzzup,please...

damn,i´m soundin´like t9anghellic or michampignon,am I?