Strange Days tour merch pics for everyone going.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
The best shirts are the ones in the third pic (the one with the Cognito shirts) and the ones in the pic with the jerseys. That said, a lot of those shirt designs really are "meh." They aren't too far apart in style, and it looks like they're tryin too hard to design these shirts in the same style as the shit you seem everybody and their mama out on the streets wearing nowadays. Not much terribly original about them.

I for one miss the Tech N9ne shirts that actually had Tech himself on them.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
damn...just from those pics i saw about 10 pieces i have to have....that lynch sweat shirt especially. strange has done a nice job at revamping that weak merchandise they had prior.....guess im a customer again

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I saw it and instantly thought "That's not enough beer to get drunk on", then I had another instant thought the instant after the first instant thought that reminded me why I stopped drinking.

May 29, 2009
I can't tell which are for ladies. My girl is dying for some sick strange merch, stalkin the webstore daily almost lol. If someone could point out what makes the baby dolls obvious from the stands I'd say thank ya.

Oct 14, 2009
there is alot of sick ass merch on this tour. sadly they are not coming to utah cause tech chose to do the u92 car show thing instead. and that lynch jersey looks sick.