story of Now its on Beat???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
tootsie roll... remember that song...same beat...diff tempo...

its kinda like how everyone and there mother uses that clip from the Young and the Restless theme music...jsut sampling and remaking shit...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I don't think anyone acually said where this beat is remade from......

It's originally from The Art of Noise song "Moments In Love".....

Also Court Dog used a remake of "moments in love" in his song "Bloodbath" off his album Pullin Rank

Nick

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
John Z said:
tootsie roll... remember that song...same beat...diff tempo...

its kinda like how everyone and there mother uses that clip from the Young and the Restless theme music...jsut sampling and remaking shit...
I'm kinda puzzled as to why you would know how the Young and The Restless theme song goes.....:cheeky:

Nick

Aug 17, 2002
Actually... the first time i remember hearing the "Young in the Restless" theme music was on Mr. Mom w/ Michael Keaton ... funny movie ...watched it many a time... but you know what...anyone who has ever had to be home in the summers with nothing to do happens to catch a soap opera or two...at least a few minutes of it...esp. if you didnt have cable when you were younger... ... ...there ya go... since u were so interested... ...

PEACE