story of Now its on Beat???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2002
this always has been a mystery to me :confused:

on the song now its on, from the album calm before the storm the beat has been used by krayzie bone on his first solo album Thug Mentality 1999 on the song murda mo ... why are they the same beat?

murda mo was produced by Krayzie Bone and now its on by dj style ... so the producers arent related and im assured have never met ... so how come the BEATS are the fuckin SAME with a few minor changes??????

was this PURE coincidence or was there a different creater of this beat???

come to think of it this would of made a not bad t9hq contest

get back at me if you got an answer

A

All Out HOGG

Its an old beat...forgot who used it first...but neither kb or t9 were first to use it

Apr 21, 2003
i saw now its on live in kansas city a few months back....

that shit was crazy....the whole fucking croud went nutts when the intro came on........oooppps.......

especially us, wasn't expecting that song....but fucking glad tech decided too...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
he doesn't see that many girls..... :shrugs:

the beat on now it's on is better than it is on murder mo.... too slow on murda mo

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Re: ...........................

JLMACN said:
DONT BE STUPID.....
YOUR SITE......THE ONE IN YOUR SIG....

DOESNT SEE TO MANY FOLKS.....

that's because it is new... we're working on getting the word out and making it better..... and don't be calling anyone stupid. i know i'm way fucking smarter than you.

and if you don't like the site, then don't go, or make a better one.

Jan 12, 2003
I'm not really sure, I remember seeing one of the Kid N Play movies, maybe the 3rd, but I'm thinkin It was the Now Its On beat. That one dude was right, that shit is kinda old, before krayzies time.