Stop Snitch but whos the snitch though

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
HellRazor5150 said:
Ive been thinking bout this shit for a min now. and I keep on seeing these shirts and shit like that stop snitching and all that kinda shit. but I dont think half of ya'll really know the definition of a snitch. A snitch to me is a nigga that does some dirt with his homeboy and gets caught and he tries to cop a deal by snitching his homeboy out. those are the type of dudes that should be shot in the streets. but the streets now days have shit so confused about whos a snitch. lets say somebody kills your friend in front of you and you see the shooter and go to the police they want to call you a snitch. thats some bullshit. or better example people wanna know who killed pac and biggie and mac dre but niggas wont come forward though because they wanna keep it real fuck that Somebody needs to step forward and bring some peace to these dudes families. What im trying to say is think about who your calling a snitch before ya'll start screaming this stop snitching shit. Cuz I know if somebody was to shoot my brother or sister I would damm sure want somebody that saw the shit go down to step forward and let me know. So think before ya speak

I don't give a damn if I knew who shot Pac and Biggie both......I AINT SAYIN SHIT. My name Bennit...and I aint in it.